Fields disses Martell a year later? Twitter thinks so.

Advertisement
You’d have to be sniffing glue to not be concerned, I just thought penos would scheme to help one or both out. Max protect or chip most of the game. They left Zion out there to die, first red flag for manny. Kid was just out of high school and super under weight yet they leave him to drown against a top 20 d.

Unreal.
First drive gave me hope with the quick passes

He was getting booed at the spring game lol. It was toxic the moment he showed up. At very least half the board and fan base. We can always bump the threads from his first spring lol.
Tate had just as large a fan following as he might've had haters.

Bump the old threads, you'll see a large contingency of people hyping him big time.

I never hated Tate, I gave him a chance the same as I did for Jarren & Kosi, but once it became clear he's simply not good enough to play QB here there was nothing left to discuss.

There were still lots of people high on Tate, he absolutely had a cult like following on here, it only came to a crashing halt once he finally got on the field vs La Tech.

But it's being painted as though he never had chance from the day he stepped on campus due to the fans hating on him & that's just not true, he was a kid a lot of people were delusionally high on.

Thanks Chief. I've never seen QB1, so let me go peep it to see where this fire is coming from

Tate is a douche, I have breaking news but most of these kids are arrogant ****s. Most teen males are douche bags and that’s minus being a big D 1 recruit.

I was a pretty good hs football player that didn’t get interest from big schools and I was still a douche nozzle. I’d love five minutes with the old me lol, I’d beat the **** out of myself like Jim Carey did in liar liar.

Tate is what most males would be in his position , sorry it’s just facts.

Bump the old threads, you'll see a large contingency of people hyping him big time.

I never hated Tate, I gave him a chance the same as I did for Jarren & Kosi, but once it became clear he's simply not good enough to play QB here there was nothing left to discuss.

There were still lots of people high on Tate, he absolutely had a cult like following on here, it only came to a crashing halt once he finally got on the field vs La Tech.

But it's being painted as though he never had chance from the day he stepped on campus due to the fans hating on him & that's just not true, he was a kid a lot of people were delusionally high on.

We’ll just disagree my guy, I was the one arguing with all his bashers, saying” let the best man win”. Or “he’s a cane , why bash”?

I remember it very well.

Advertisement
Sadly I knew it would be a disaster that game with the o line. Even if they just played decent, Miami wins that game. Obviously, the fake punt, the awesome tackling on the first td, Baxa’s miss, and Thomas muff didn’t help either.

i for the life of me still dont understand how they didnt start Scaife at tackle.
Nelson DID NOT have to start that game....we win with scaife at tackle ...seriously.

i for the life of me still dont understand how they didnt start Scaife at tackle.
Nelson DID NOT have to start that game....we win with scaife at tackle ...seriously.
Scaife, Donaldson, Gaynor, Clark, Campbell?

We’ll just disagree my guy, I was the one arguing with all his bashers, saying” let the best man win”. Or “he’s a cane , why bash”?

I remember it very well.
I was too. And any hate he had was not outweighing his cheerleaders.

I'm not saying he didn't have haters, he did. But to act like nobody was rooting for him just ain't it. He had a large fan base on here, I forgot dudes name but he was a huge Tate fan that used post on here all the time, had those weirdo threads about his tweets lol.

There were lots of people who wanted the job handed to him, I remember very distinctly after one of the early fall camp practices when he threw multiple INT's that people were still campaigning for him to start over Jarren & Kosi.

Jarren was not the favorite to win the job out of Spring camp, most on the board from the reports believed it was Tate's job to lose & then he lost it.

Do you put it on Manny when players support each other on social media? Or does this just fit the agenda? Not white knighting for Manny by any means but you don’t hear much about players getting in trouble, so does manny get credit for that too?

Truth is, I’m not a big Manny basher at all. I just don’t dwell on the negative, that’s just my personality as far as football goes. And yes, sure he gets credit for players not getting into trouble.

But also, until further notice, he is a 6-7 coach, on a team that should’ve won 10 games easily. I could spend all day railing on what I think his faults are, and I think he has many, but I just don’t go that way.

Advertisement

They’re doing it again this year. I was talking to somebody very close to the program last year and we kept saying “ there’s no way they roll out Zion and Campbell at tackle. Scaife has to play at one”. Well fast forward to this spring and I received a message “ they’re still forcing scaife into that guard spot. They haven’t learned”.

Because they were/are Class A corches.

I was too. And any hate he had was not outweighing his cheerleaders.

I'm not saying he didn't have haters, he did. But to act like nobody was rooting for him just ain't it. He had a large fan base on here, I forgot dudes name but he was a huge Tate fan that used post on here all the time, had those weirdo threads about his tweets lol.

There were lots of people who wanted the job handed to him, I remember very distinctly after one of the early fall camp practices when he threw multiple INT's that people were still campaigning for him to start over Jarren & Kosi.

Jarren was not the favorite to win the job out of Spring camp, most on the board from the reports believed it was Tate's job to lose & then he lost it.
D RevLee

Truth is, I’m not a big Manny basher at all. I just don’t dwell on the negative, that’s just my personality as far as football goes. And yes, sure he gets credit for players not getting into trouble.

But also, until further notice, he is a 6-7 coach, on a team that should’ve won 10 games easily. I could spend all day railing on what I think his faults are, and I think he has many, but I just don’t go that way.
1000% agreed and fair enough

Advertisement
the only reason tate has that chick is cuz his family is rich
Not sure about that.I remember watching one of the QB1 episodes where his mom said something about having a big house and nice cars they still lived paycheck to paycheck.

Yeah, I mean, I hope people don’t start bumping threads because it’s going to be embarrassing for some people. He definitely had some cult followers here. I was not one of the Tate guys. Far from it. But I also understand that he got bashed a lot too. Didn’t do that either.

And you’re right, he’s brought a lot of this on himself, but like I said before, no teammate, no matter how shltty he is, deserves another teammate to diss him on social media. Assuming that tweet was interpreted correctly.

Advertisement
Thank you! I forgot Lol.

We gon act like Tate ain't have no fans? Come on now lol.
Tate....... D RevLee
Jarren.... Brock
N’Kosi.... KrazyCane

You know which poster won that one, right?

27E7880B-B2EA-419B-9BC9-F54860267E8A.gif

Advertisement
Back