Few things I heard today

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Advertisement
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

sefk2.jpg

Miami leads for Tyson Campbell.

Here we go! Maybe "Chise" and his BFF RVACane can stop posting now?!

Hey douchebag, you're targeting a living legend and the Gators worst nightmare. This site wouldn't be the same without them. You on the other hand....

Lol living legend? You wacking it to dudes on a message board now?

Hold up, hold up, wtf are you?

Answer: A cvnt

Advertisement
Here we go! Maybe "Chise" and his BFF RVACane can stop posting now?!

Hey douchebag, you're targeting a living legend and the Gators worst nightmare. This site wouldn't be the same without them. You on the other hand....

You're gonna jump in this now too?
KevinCvntFace is one of my original Wounded Warriors. He's been face-first stuck in my ******* ever since I renamed him KevinCvntFace.

Wounded Warriors? Nah, I don't give a **** about you or your corny act. I just think it's funny these dudes buy into you because you talk about ***** in every post. It's a message board and you jits take yourself too seriously

Miami leads for Tyson Campbell.

Bold statement Pete, you know that the sharks are going to come for you if you are wrong considering most of his recent interviews have us running at least 2nd behind OSU if not 3rd behind Clemson as well

I'll take it...with a grain of salt

Pretty much this. I've been very vocal about this obviously.. have read some rumors from a Miami poster from 247 and also a Clemson site that Tyson might make it here tonight. If that happens, I'll believe the talk about us leading. But only one visit in how many months? All year, I think? Hard to believe that would have us leading, but if Pete says it then there's something to it.

Would be huge if he made it for any part of Paradise tonight.

Advertisement

KevinCvntFace is one of my original Wounded Warriors. He's been face-first stuck in my ******* ever since I renamed him KevinCvntFace.

Wounded Warriors? Nah, I don't give a **** about you or your corny act. I just think it's funny these dudes buy into you because you talk about ***** in every post. It's a message board and you jits take yourself too seriously

I just had my assistant look at your post history, and she said 57% of your posts either mention me or somehow involve me. So you're clearly a liar to go along with being a cvnt face when you claimed not to give a **** about me. In fact, you're one of those weirdos who is so obsessed with me that you study other posters' reactions to me.

Advertisement

I just had my assistant look at your post history, and she said 57% of your posts either mention me or somehow involve me. So you're clearly a liar to go along with being a cvnt face when you claimed not to give a **** about me. In fact, you're one of those weirdos who is so obsessed with me that you study other posters' reactions to me.

Actually you're right, I have studied you. I've found that you were so bullied in high school for drawing dik picks on everything, so wounded from the lack of touch from a woman, that you have found your jollies in the message board circle jerk you provide. You mention **** and the like minded social outcasts come running. You claim others are obsessed with you online because it's the highlight of your social activity.

T. Thornton is a 305 savage of the rare bread type. No other way to describe it. Senior season will prove it.

Advertisement

Actually you're right, I have studied you. I've found that you were so bullied in high school for drawing dik picks on everything, so wounded from the lack of touch from a woman, that you have found your jollies in the message board circle jerk you provide. You mention **** and the like minded social outcasts come running. You claim others are obsessed with you online because it's the highlight of your social activity.

Seriously you want to fight start a new thread or PM each other .Don't hijack this one

Guys, has Peter said anything on Campbell in the last month?

Petes been quiet about Campbell. That means he's a lock like Devonta Smith

LOL I remember people saying that dumb ****. Despite Tyson being from here, it's looking similar: some claiming he's a silent (maybe not so much now, but still a few sticking to their guns there), but in reality the kid rarely if ever speaks a **** peep about Miami. Cane lock.

I would ask myself, How the in the **** would someone who's only connection to these kids and program, is this chat forum, know that a kid was a silent commit? Kid being a silent and outsiders knowing is an overt contradiction to being a "silent" commit.

Now back to the original programming about Joyner and Louis.

Seriously you want to fight start a new thread or PM each other .Don't hijack this one

You're right.

Advertisement
Back