Few things I heard today

Miami leads for Tyson Campbell.

Here we go! Maybe "Chise" and his BFF RVACane can stop posting now?!

Says the 40 something post non-contributing ******, Ghey Boy Cane. Your obsession with both me and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] should be disturbing to all heterosexual men, a class you do not belong to. Instead of derailing Pete's thread because you can't stop thinking about me and Chise, why don't you go back to sucking dïcks for dollars in some back alley like the pimped out ***** tranny motherfûcker and life loser we all know you are cumbag. You've got nothing to add...ever. Hopefully next time the bear finishes the job, fückboy.

200.gif

Advertisement

Hey douchebag, you're targeting a living legend and the Gators worst nightmare. This site wouldn't be the same without them. You on the other hand....

Lol living legend? You wacking it to dudes on a message board now?

I'm a big Richt supporter but y'all nut gobblers need to stfu. It's exactly this no one can complain attitude that defended Golden for four years or so. To the bitter end.

Thank you. This is exactly how I see it. Someone can support Richt but question his play calling or refuse to jump all in on a recruit's bandwagon if that recruit hasn't visited much or skips our events in favor of other schools' events. It doesn't make that person a bad Cane. It shouldn't give people the green light to attack those who express legitimate concerns or who have trepidation from what they are seeing.

People savaged the early guys who took issue with Golden yet those people were right...yet the Golden support continued. All I've said about these recruits is #WatchTheVisits .

Pete makes a statement that we lead for Campbell and these jackwads come out and start trying to silence anyone who questioned where we stood with the kid.

Wow this **** getting good...hope I can stay awake to see RVA melt a couple dudes.....

It's not what I want to do... I've just had it. I've had it with that thread derailing call-out idiot who brings nothing to the board, I've had it with the soft shouldered downvoting pu$$ies who support idiots like that - #WatchTheDownvotes , I've had it with the people who attack posters for taking issue with a recruitment or commitment level based on actions we see. And I've had it with Dan Sileo too. Fûck him and his press clippings.He can keep pressing "ignore".

Last edited:
Advertisement

Says the 40 something post non-contributing ******, Ghey Boy Cane. Your obsession with both me and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] should be disturbing to all heterosexual men, a class you do not belong to. Instead of derailing Pete's thread because you can't stop thinking about me and Chise, why don't you go back to sucking dïcks for dollars in some back alley like the pimped out ***** tranny motherfûcker and life loser we all know you are cumbag. You've got nothing to add...ever. Hopefully next time the bear finishes the job, fückboy.

LOL, if everyone would be requiered to use their real picture as an avi, you and your boyfriend would have a total of five posts between the two of you. Typical forum spamming wanna be "bad hombres". As Pete would say "Stay in yo lane!"

Very WEZ-like rant....

Hey douchebag, you're targeting a living legend and the Gators worst nightmare. This site wouldn't be the same without them. You on the other hand....

I'm a big Richt supporter but y'all nut gobblers need to stfu. It's exactly this no one can complain attitude that defended Golden for four years or so. To the bitter end.

Thank you. This is exactly how I see it. Someone can support Richt but question his play calling or refuse to jump all in on a recruit's bandwagon if that recruit hasn't visited much or skips our events in favor of other schools' events. It doesn't make that person a bad Cane. It shouldn't give people the green light to attack those who express legitimate concerns or who have trepidation from what they are seeing.

People savaged the early guys who took issue with Golden yet those people were right...yet the Golden support continued. All I've said about these recruits is #WatchTheVisits .

Pete makes a statement that we lead for Campbell and these jackwads come out and start trying to silence anyone who questioned where we stood with the kid.

The only time I really disagree with your posts is when you are kissing that Franchise girl's ***. Otherwise its all good stuff from you. You have enough quality to stand on your own now. Don't lump yourself in with that child and his worthless drivel.

Advertisement
Wow this **** getting good...hope I can stay awake to see RVA melt a couple dudes.....

It's not what I want to do... I've just had it. I've had it with that thread derailing call-out idiot who brings nothing to the board, I've had it with the soft shouldered downvoting pu$$ies who support idiots like that - #WatchTheDownvotes , I've had it with the people who attack posters for taking issue with a recruitment or commitment level based on actions we see. And I've had it with Dan Sileo too. Fûck him and his press clippings.He can keep pressing "ignore".

You stuck the landing with the Sillyho ending

Advertisement

LOL, if everyone would be requiered to use their real picture as an avi, you and your boyfriend would have a total of five posts between the two of you. Typical forum spamming wanna be "bad hombres". As Pete would say "Stay in yo lane!"

RVA is probably the most chill dude on here. Don't understand newbie faqqots going at him cause he's cool w franchise, who probably made you weep on a forum. The legend brings entertainment to this **** and gator tears wouldn't be possible without RVA.

What do you have to offer realDBCuck ?

Last edited:
Advertisement

You're gonna jump in this now too?
KevinCvntFace is one of my original Wounded Warriors. He's been face-first stuck in my ******* ever since I renamed him KevinCvntFace.

Love the news but I'll believe it when I actually hear the kid visits the campus or at least MENTIONS Miami in a sentence.

Don't believe he's done either in quite some time.

Advertisement
Back