Few things I heard today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami leads for Tyson Campbell.

Here we go! Maybe "Chise" and his BFF RVACane can stop posting now?!

Says the 40 something post non-contributing ******, Ghey Boy Cane. Your obsession with both me and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] should be disturbing to all heterosexual men, a class you do not belong to. Instead of derailing Pete's thread because you can't stop thinking about me and Chise, why don't you go back to sucking dïcks for dollars in some back alley like the pimped out ***** tranny motherfûcker and life loser we all know you are cumbag. You've got nothing to add...ever. Hopefully next time the bear finishes the job, fückboy.

Last edited:

Says the 40 something post not contributing ******, Ghey Boy Cane. Your obsession with both me and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] should be disturbing to all heterosexual men, a class you do not belong to. Instead of derailing Pete's thread because you can't stop thinking about me and chise, why don't you go back to sucking dïcks for dollars in some back alley like the pimped out ***** tranny motherfûcker and life loser we all know you are cumbag. Hopefully next time the bear finishes the job fûckboy.

This isn't you.

Says the 40 something post not contributing ******, Ghey Boy Cane. Your obsession with both me and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] should be disturbing to all heterosexual men, a class you do not belong to. Instead of derailing Pete's thread because you can't stop thinking about me and chise, why don't you go back to sucking dïcks for dollars in some back alley like the pimped out ***** tranny motherfûcker and life loser we all know you are cumbag. Hopefully next time the bear finishes the job fûckboy.

Lol

Advertisement

This isn't you.

You're 100% right. It's the last thing I want to be but that 46 post maggot wants to keep calling out my name and I'm done playing.

Advertisement

Hey douchebag, you're targeting a living legend and the Gators worst nightmare. This site wouldn't be the same without them. You on the other hand....

Lol living legend? You wacking it to dudes on a message board now?

You're gonna jump in this now too?

****, this is a nice surprise before bed time. Pete bringing the heat, and breaking his silence on Campbell. That's what I've been waiting for!

Hey douchebag, you're targeting a living legend and the Gators worst nightmare. This site wouldn't be the same without them. You on the other hand....

Lol living legend? You wacking it to dudes on a message board now?

I'm a big Richt supporter but y'all nut gobblers need to stfu. It's exactly this no one can complain attitude that defended Golden for four years or so. To the bitter end.

Wow this **** getting good...hope I can stay awake to see RVA melt a couple dudes.....

Advertisement
Back