Few things I heard today

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 47801

Peter Ariz, if you'd like a good laugh for today

That guy is confusing "always behind the 8-ball and usually clueless" with "waiting to let the kid have his five minutes". If Ivins knew a quarter of what Pete knew, he'd put it in one of his ****** clickbait slideshows.

And for the record, Pete doesn't blow up kids' moments.

View attachment 47801

Peter Ariz, if you'd like a good laugh for today

That guy is confusing "always behind the 8-ball and usually clueless" with "waiting to let the kid have his five minutes". If Ivins knew a quarter of what Pete knew, he'd put it in one of his ****ty clickbait slideshows.

And for the record, Pete doesn't blow up kids' moments.

Yea it sounds more like something Ferman would do.

Advertisement
First of all, it's a fūcking lie. Pete is more than capable of defending himself.

But I can't remember a single instance of Pete "ruining" someone's moment or announcement. It just hasn't happened to the best of my recollection. Maybe someone else did it, I don't know, but not Pete.

When your stock in trade requires building trust with recruits to do that would ruin your abilities to do your job.

Every one of these sites covering canes football over the years has descended into a clique that disparacges other sites and reporters. Be better. Evolve.

Every one of these sites covering canes football over the years has descended into a clique that disparacges other sites and reporters. Be better. Evolve.

Looks like you're Dr. Jekyll today. It's quite amusing to watch you tell others to stay above the fray given your WEZ persona Mr. Hyde.

First of all, it's a fūcking lie. Pete is more than capable of defending himself.

But I can't remember a single instance of Pete "ruining" someone's moment or announcement. It just hasn't happened to the best of my recollection. Maybe someone else did it, I don't know, but not Pete.

When your stock in trade requires building trust with recruits to do that would ruin your abilities to do your job.

Couldn't agree more. in FACT, my recollection is Pete usually has an article ready and posts shortly AFTER a new commitment. Exactly the opposite of the allegations being made.

Advertisement
Miami leads for Tyson Campbell.

Maybe they'll listen this time, I've got nothing else to say about it. I'll leave this **** to Pete & rest of the pundits, I'm just a regular mutha****a off the streets. What do I know, it's not like I ever changed the kid's ****ty diaper before...

I would hope no one has been disrespectful toward you, as I certainly have intended nothing of the sort. I think it's just people watching the visits and calling it as they see it.

I have major respect for Pete's and your say on Tyson's recruitment, for obvious reasons. What Pete said makes me more optimistic for sure, but I'm the type who needs to see more of the actions fit the words. If he does end up making it to Paradise tonight, that would drastically change my outlook on the whole situation.

With that being said, do you have any idea about him possibly making it? These stray rumors don't mean much to me personally but would love to hear your take if you're cool with sharing it. Thanks in advance but it's all good either way.

Pete keeps confidential things confidential, and it's irritating.

I want to know. Everything. Now.

But Pete don't roll that way. Even when he CAN answer a direct question, it's so short - I'm left wanting more.

But when he can talk freely, it's lucid, direct, and he doesn't waste words.

Pete keeps confidential things confidential, and it's irritating.

I want to know. Everything. Now.

But Pete don't roll that way. Even when he CAN answer a direct question, it's so short - I'm left wanting more.

But when he can talk freely, it's lucid, direct, and he doesn't waste words.

part of the reason why certain guys ignore Ivins and he makes **** up vs pete, who says what he needs to do.

Advertisement
I don't get the beef between this site and others

They are jealous that we get better info for free

Actually it's usually the posters on CIS throwing the shots. I used to be on the Rivals board but now I strictly stay on CIS and 24/7. Coming from this site, there seems to be an animosity towards 24/7 and not the other way around.

And I have respect for the work both Pete and Ivins does too. You can't get any better recruiting coverage than both guys when it comes to Miami. The guys at Rivals is a joke.

I don't get the beef between this site and others

it's simple. as both reporters get more famous, they start to argue. eventually, they'll lose focus and think that the reporter themselves will be what's important and not the actual news/scoop they are reporting on. this will continue until someone new and hungry replaces them.

Advertisement
Back