Ferman says no Zo

Manny wants a sidekick. It’s not happening and hasn’t been happening unless Zo wants to come in and be a sidekick. Do you all think he would really come do that? Blake James doesn’t want an alpha in the building

Exactly. Manny just wants a third party rubber stamp for doing things HIS way. Certainly not anyone who can differ that has more knowledge and experience than Manny.

Blake doesn't want anyone who would instantly have more credibility on football determinations than this glorified ticket seller.

Zo doesn't need to compromise himself here and accept a position of "Yes Man" - one more crap season, three or four billboards, and eight banners - and these aholes are gone.

It's not fair to throw all this on an offensive coordinator - he's just one cog in the gear - and can't be held responsible for an overall Amateur Hour AD and Head Coach.

Manny may speak well - but that doesn't get it done. Orgeron doesn't speak the best - but he gets it done.

Less talk, more intelligent problem solving.

Advertisement
Ferman is not saying no on Alonzo.

not exactly...he is kind of implying it but still vague enough that either way it goes he can still claim to be right. It is funny to see how people always overreact on this board to whatever news comes their way pro or con. Can't spell twitter without twit.

Why any of you believed a word Ferman said is baffling to me. He promotes his agenda like he has knowledge or clout, and then backtracks like Miami opted against what he was saying.

Advertisement
Ferman is a moron. He just posted that with Lashlee's uptempo offense, "means the defense is gonna have to be on the field a lot more and if the results decline there Manny will not be happy".

Did he forget that we had the worst 3rd down conversion in football and offense couldn't stay on the field AT ALL.
Sperman is definitely a moron. But if Manure lets Lashlee run his offense the frenetic pace will lead to more plays for the opponent and our defensive numbers will suffer.

Lol y’all are more emotional then females the way y’all freak out over every little report. If it’s good news, you don’t believe Ferman. But let him say put out some “bad” news and it’s right back to **** Blake, **** Manny etc.

Miserable mfs.

Advertisement
If he's too smart for a fake job then why interview at all and why not put the whole thing to be days ago when it came up.

The job is what the job is and everyone involved knows it. It's not like in talking to Miami that Highsmith would've found out something was unaware of.
U serious? How would he magically know all the details without interviewing? You make no sense.

I think if we win 8-9 games it will be the worst case scenario. It would still be a bad season but it would show improvement and keep the status quo. We need to have another terrible season or very good season.

Agreed; cannot be in the middle.

Advertisement
Honestly either way I am fine . We got what we needed - an OC . I have faith in Diaz . He had to do some learning on the job as all coaches do but minus the offense being a freaking aborted baby born with aids I had no problem with anything else. He is recruiting at a high level . He is D is playing at a high level. He says the right things . He acts the right way . Now we just need to score and get as fg kicker to be consistent and we win the coastal. Lets do that 2 out of 3 years and then worry about reaching the next level ( playoffs ect ) .

While this seems too pollyannish, it's mostly true. Manny knows he is gone after another disaster. With this fanbase, he is probably gone after an 8-9 win season that doesn't show a ton of growth or excitement. Manny is not a dummy. He's been in big-time college football for 20 years and this is his dream job. He's not going to lose his dream job over stubbornness, misplaced loyalty or without putting up a fight.

This year was crazy. A young team with a horrible OL actually played hard early and would've had a good record but for the kicking being maybe the worst in all of football. They obviously beat UNC, GT and maybe even UF and/or VT with an average to above average kicker. But then the wheels absolutely fell off. They took FIU lightly, thought they could turn it on in the 2nd half and still win, but fell short. Afterwards maybe Enos became unbearable or maybe the culture/expectations/immaturity of the players with no good leaders in the locker room, resulted in them mailing it in.

That's on Manny obviously. If the team is properly motivated and prepared, they easily finish 9-4 with those last 3 opponents. Still stunned TBH. So those of you who have been in management or been in coaching - is that something that you can change? Something you can grow from? TBD. I think the answer is yes. Just a few key replacements for the weakest links solves the early losses and cutting out a few team cancers (both players and coaches) and starting fresh with positivity and accountability solves the locker room.

I want 21st century coaching (new OC?) with Mark Richt style leadership and Manny's Miami flair and passion. The ingredients are there. You knew Taggart, Golden, etc had zero chance to turn it around. I'm still cautiously (naively) optimistic here.

So Manny Sr stepped in and put a stop to it? Or is it still happening? ....

Advertisement
Honestly either way I am fine . We got what we needed - an OC . I have faith in Diaz . He had to do some learning on the job as all coaches do but minus the offense being a freaking aborted baby born with aids I had no problem with anything else. He is recruiting at a high level . He is D is playing at a high level. He says the right things . He acts the right way . Now we just need to score and get as fg kicker to be consistent and we win the coastal. Lets do that 2 out of 3 years and then worry about reaching the next level ( playoffs ect ) .
Yikes! This is up there with the dumbest, slurping, bootlicking Hecht center super fan porsts I’ve ever seen on here! Lol this rivals anything that moron @Earnest T. Bass has spewed on here! 🤢🤮 this guy actually has faith in dog**** recruiting 6-7 lose to fiu Diaz. Lmao I’ve officially seen it all on here! have you seen our defensive recruiting ting sport? Have you seen our 2021 class lately? Having manure diaz ***** the bed this coming year expect that class to be where USCs is now, somewhere in the 70s. Smh

Some of y’all don’t know what a chief of staff is. Unless it’s Blake’s chief of staff then the position would be under manny.

Advertisement
Back