Ferman says no Zo

Advertisement
Manny wants a sidekick. It’s not happening and hasn’t been happening unless Zo wants to come in and be a sidekick. Do you all think he would really come do that? Blake James doesn’t want an alpha in the building

Manny wants (and knows ) that he needs help, period. What is the difference? Manny is not getting fired even if Zo is hired. If Manny fails this year he gets fired no matter who he reports to. If it’s Blake, the both get fired. The impasse has been Blake, not Manny

Honestly either way I am fine . We got what we needed - an OC . I have faith in Diaz . He had to do some learning on the job as all coaches do but minus the offense being a freaking aborted baby born with aids I had no problem with anything else. He is recruiting at a high level . He is D is playing at a high level. He says the right things . He acts the right way . Now we just need to score and get as fg kicker to be consistent and we win the coastal. Lets do that 2 out of 3 years and then worry about reaching the next level ( playoffs ect ) .

Honestly either way I am fine . We got what we needed - an OC . I have faith in Diaz . He had to do some learning on the job as all coaches do but minus the offense being a freaking aborted baby born with aids I had no problem with anything else. He is recruiting at a high level . He is D is playing at a high level. He says the right things . He acts the right way . Now we just need to score and get as fg kicker to be consistent and we win the coastal. Lets do that 2 out of 3 years and then worry about reaching the next level ( playoffs ect ) .
1578151218088.gif

I don't think that this is true. The reason dsd knew was because of SM. If SM wanted this, others on BOT probably did too. We all know Blake is a puppet, so if he is just telling ppl "no" he probably won't last long. He is like a roach, he wouldn't put himself out there to die like that.

Advertisement
This idea of Zo was a pipe dream anyway. No way that this would work out with Manny's ego and Blakes "sensitivity".

All of this was a way to hold off the natives and take pressure off Timon and Pumba.... Manure and BJ

Advertisement
Fvck this administration.

Exactly

Lashee will def help the offense, but this staff top to bottom is light years from being at a playoff level.

We are so deficient in recruiting and just overall big time football strategy. Highsmith was sorely needed in these areas, but Blake and Manny are cucks who can’t even see a resource staring them in the face without getting butthurt

Same crap different day

Wasn’t Ferman still hung up on Mario being a possibility? Maybe he finally gave that up and is saying Manny is remaining HC

What he actually said is .. after a meeting with the head of the BOT Friday night with Manny and Blake present .. the BOT agreed that Manny will have the 2020 season to fix the program .. with Blake's support. It is also still on the table to bring in Alonzo Highsmith to work on program infrastructure, recruiting organization etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Great post

You realize the last big program Manny had a large role in, Texas, he failed spectacularly. In fact his dumbass went from being mack’s successor to being fired. Same will happen at um

Advertisement
Back