Ferman Says Al Golden Was Blindsided

Depose Golden's agent or polygraph him with two questions:

1. Did you know, as part of the due diligence you provided your client, that there was a possible issue regarding one Nevin Shapiro?

2. Did you inform your client, Al Golden, of the Shapiro allegations?

"Yes" to 1. and "Yes" to 2., bank on it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
"Oh I'm wittle Al Golden I was under investigation for a while and this year dey took 3 whole scholarships a year away from me waaah waaah someone give me a 30-year extension."

Man **** this mother ****** and anyone using this as an excuse. Grow a ******* and win some games.

You'd have to be one dumb mother ****** to think Golden didn't know something was going on.

Seeing some of the responses in this thread helps me reconcile how people like Shapiro are able to steal millions. There are simply some really stupid people in this world.

You'd have to be one dumb mother ****er to think Golden didn't know something was going on.

Seeing some of the responses in this thread helps me reconcile how people like Shapiro are able to steal millions. There are simply some really stupid people in this world.

So true , naive or just stupid.

You'd have to be one dumb mother ****** to think Golden didn't know something was going on.

Even if Golden knew absolutely nothing my question remains:

So what?

Maybe that sort of nonsense could buy him some leeway in the first year of so but get the **** outta here with that trash in year 4. Embarrassing.

Advertisement

Even if Golden knew absolutely nothing my question remains:

So what?

Maybe that sort of nonsense could buy him some leeway in the first year of so but get the **** outta here with that trash in year 4. Embarrassing.

I hear you, it's not an excuse regardless.

But it needs to be reiterated....any Canes fan who REALLY thinks Golden didn't know anything is one dumb *** naive ************.

Look, enough w/ this bull already!! The Shapiro crap happened 4 yrs ago already. How long will we use this as an excuse to justify keeping him around? We had a total of 9 scholly's to be reduced from our program...that's not attrition. Did USC sanctions affect them? They had to vacate their 2004 title, along w/ all of their wins of 2005 and give up 30 scholly's over a 3yr period. They were also banned from the 2010 and 2011 bowl games...THAT'S ATTRITION; yet, let's see how they are doing: Currently in the top 25 this yr w/ a new coach and 2-0 against top 25opponents. Went 10-4 last yr w/ a last minute, put together coaching staff and won a bowl game last year. Pulled in the No. 10 class last yr, the No. 13 class in 2013, the No. 8 class of 2012, the No. 4 class of 2011, and the No. 1 class of 2010. So how in the **** do we keep making excuses for Golden? We couldn't beat a team from the AAC in a bowl game last year. THE AAC, FOLKS! Not only did we lose to them, we were embarrassed!! And then we were scheduled to play them in a rematch game, what happened? We were EMBARASSED AGAIN!!! Come on!!! Enough w/ the excuses. Blindsided or not, this man does not have the goods to be here. Other programs have overcame scandals and problems, why not us....OH WAIT. WE DID WHEN BUTCH WAS HERE. FOH w/ he was blindsided.

How does Gorlden being blindsided have anything to do with the circus that he's been trotting out on the field?

Ferman is a beta **** by the way.

How does Gorlden being blindsided have anything to do with the circus that he's been trotting out on the field?

Ferman is a beta **** by the way.

Nothing @ Dynasty. The fact that we keep using this method as a means to keep him here is offensive and laughable at the same **** time.

Advertisement
If he felt blindsided, why didn't he just leave and go back to his big time coaching job at Temple. Ridiculous.

If he felt blindsided, why didn't he just leave and go back to his big time coaching job at Temple. Ridiculous.

Cause he wasn't...and now he's flat out lying and trying to use it as a crutch.

Biggest ******* loser this program has ever had to endure.

Our recruiting sure wasn't blindsided. Averaging a top 15 class since that news broke in Yahoo.

Advertisement
Yeah, and he has been blindsided by everything every opposing coach has done on the field ever since. Dude clearly can not see the obvious. Nevin was a problem -- see nothing hear nothing, think nothing. Defense can't stop anyone -- see nothing hear nothing do nothing. Maybe Donna mislead him(she still hasn't admitted it was all heR fault), but Al misrepresented himself as a competent HC also. Time to void Al's contract and Donna's pension for fraud by all parties and sue both of them for monies stolen by both.

The recruits have been blindsided, especially the one's on the Defense.. The offense for the most part is respectable but should be more efficient.. With a Freshman QB and barely getting on the field against Georgia Tech that side if the ball is playing good enough to win games.. The Defensive guys have been duped.. Why in g-d's name aren't the Freshman Defensive line guys playing more? Even Wyche, best way for him to get into game shape is throw him into the line-up and if he's as good as advertised he'll catch on.. This team has enough talent to win the Coastal & beat FSU, it's up to Golden & the staff to put a game plan together to beat them....

He should be thankful the Nevin Shapiro scandal occurred. It allowed him to display his best traits while distracting from the lack of substance he has shown elsewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back