Ferman names a potential WR coach candidate

Advertisement
That’s exactly what you inferring tho..you saying he’s not qualifyied to coach here. Which I have to ask then wtf is the qualifications to coach here. The guy played the game at this level at a very high level. I believe played some in the league(could be wrong) and is a young energetic coach. He’s coaches WRs at multiple stops

there’s a reason why p5 coach travel to some non p5 programs to learn new schemes and techniques. The Uptempo/spread u see today started at a lot of non p5 schools. Now ever blue blood program runs some version of it. A lot of these coaches don’t depend on getting the 5/4 star talent. Which means they HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO COACH UP MINIMAL TALENT.

beat me to it! I like his intensity. Let's go!

I'm not reading 9 pages of a thread with Ferman in the title as the source, so is this official or something?

Awful lot of flailing going on in the posts that I have seen. So just curious if this has come from someone reputable or are you all just whining bc that's what you all like to do?

I'm not reading 9 pages of a thread with Ferman in the title as the source, so is this official or something?

Awful lot of flailing going on in the posts that I have seen. So just curious if this has come from someone reputable or are you all just whining bc that's what you all like to do?

Seems reputable since he has connections to Dan Enos, just like our new Offensive line coach

Advertisement
Kirby Smart has almost outsmarted Saban twice now since leaving. Tua is the Greatest in 10 years because Hes the Greatest Dual Threat Saban scouted and recruited. If your going to give him the credit when his winning blame him for the L's. How many championships does Clemson or Manny Diaz's Miami have to win to overtake saban in the modern era. And just like you used the word "Modern" Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird would be Beast in the Modern Era of NBA.
Lmao you think magic or bird are better individually than LeBron. I won’t argue against MJ. That’s a toss up. Modern era is mid 80s to now for me

But back to football..no Kirby blew it twice against saban. And in order for manny or Kirby to reach saban at bama let’s start with either accumulating 5 titles in 11 years at their respective locations . And no more than 2 losses in 9 of the 11 years coached at bama

That’s exactly what you inferring tho..you saying he’s not qualifyied to coach here. Which I have to ask then wtf is the qualifications to coach here. The guy played the game at this level at a very high level. I believe played some in the league(could be wrong) and is a young energetic coach. He’s coaches WRs at multiple stops

there’s a reason why p5 coach travel to some non p5 programs to learn new schemes and techniques. The Uptempo/spread u see today started at a lot of non p5 schools. Now ever blue blood program runs some version of it. A lot of these coaches don’t depend on getting the 5/4 star talent. Which means they HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO COACH UP MINIMAL TALENT.

Looked like Jedd Fisch at 2:25

Advertisement
I agree with all of that. The star ***** in me just wanted one big name to poke my chest out over. As it is, we will just have to wait & see. My biggest fear of Manny is smartest guy in the room mentality. I'm just a battered wife. Lol
I agree 100% with what you just said... especially the fear of Manny potentially thinking he's smarter than everyone else

Damaryus thomas came from a option O..tbh it’s more about can’ the guy teach young ppl and motivate/communicate. For the most part All these guys teach the same **** as far as technique. It’s a lazy assertion to say he coaches at a option school so he can’t teach wideouts. U see coaches cross train positions all the time.
Agree. I've spoken with him multiple times. Since it's been a dead period until the 11th, we haven't talked. Had no idea he was being considered. Appreciate your excellent input 👍

Has it been verified if Trooper actually reached out to Manny because if so I just don’t understand why he isn’t here already. Well unless you take into account that Dugans could recruit but his receivers weren’t producing so he was let go so looking for someone to develop over recruit.

Advertisement
Lmao you think magic or bird are better individually than LeBron. I won’t argue against MJ. That’s a toss up. Modern era is mid 80s to now for me

But back to football..no Kirby blew it twice against saban. And in order for manny or Kirby to reach saban at bama let’s start with either accumulating 5 titles in 11 years at their respective locations . And no more than 2 losses in 9 of the 11 years coached at bama

I never said Bird or Magic were better dont put words in my Sentences to better your point. But in a Era No Hard Defense you think Bird will flinch at Making 3s like a Taller Curry? And Magic is just a Team Captain that can give any team hope by doing what needs to be done.

Back to Football, Ever Since Miami got slapped with Sanctions Our South Florida Talent has helped make "POWERHOUSES" In Alabama, Ohio State, Florida State, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Clemson. They haven't been coming here [FACTS agree or dont]. Alabama hasn't been playing Anyteam Anywhere like Miami Did in its Prime. Saban is great but since your just a fan who appreciates Alabamas Greatness, You dont get the Pressure Sabans Under Right Now. Boosters put in money that bring in players that perform and generate a high revenue. Saban has the latest gadgets and Best coaches he could ask for. If he wants anything the boosters get it. BUT... when things go wrong like the last 2/3 years People start getting stingy with the money being spent. Its funny that Belichick and Tom Brady are going to retire almost together so we'll never know how much one needed another. But Alabama needed Saban in the beginning do you think they still need him now? I think they can spend STACKS on WHOEVER they choose and get the same if not better results. Coaches get exposed all the time. Sabans a legend But 2/3 and he got worse the last time means something

Alabama this season had Josh Gattis. Clemson had Chad Scott. Hiring a JAG like Stubblefield would just be further proof that we aren’t serious about competing with the big boys.

1547437831351.gif

Advertisement
What one of the previous poster's said about Diaz giving Enos full power to hire his own staff seems 100% true. The OL & RB coach were people not a single person of this board would have ever mentioned in 100 years nor someone you think Manny would have picked. Ultimately this a HUGE risk for Diaz to take but prob was necessary to land Enos.

Enos seems like a legit OC but def a bit concerning he just seems to be hiring former people he knows for all our spots. Who knows maybe it'll work out like Banda (****** former bartender who has proven to be a beast safety coach and recruiter...), maybe not. Just have to hope Diaz vetted these guys as well and we get some crooters...

Per Wiki: "He (Taylor) left Purdue owning the most receptions in NCAA history"

Well the dude can ******* catch, that's for sure. And we all know our WR's cant...So if he can fix that, then this may not be the worst pick after all...

Per Wiki: "He (Taylor) left Purdue owning the most receptions in NCAA history"

Well the dude can ******* catch, that's for sure. And we all know our WR's cant...So if he can fix that, then this may not be the worst pick after all...
Has he been hired yet? Jesus some of you..

Advertisement
Back