Ferman names a potential WR coach candidate

Advertisement
Ok even if he coach an option team the guy was a decent WR himself. And you know what those service academy teams are?.....disciplined. You know what else? Tough. You know what WRs in option teams have to do, block and be physical. Like i said im not gonna crown any person thats hired, im also not gonna just say they are duds before we played snap. Can he coach and can he recruit? Time will tell
If he can coach then bring him, people complaining he is at a school that runs the option. What would they say if we had Calvin Johnson coaching WRs? Theyd say but but he played at GT

I’m reserving judgment on anyone Diaz hires so far I like what he’s doing and he hasn’t done anything wrong. He’s addressing problems that need to be addressed and is not making the same fatal mistake by hiring people you can’t or don’t want to fire as the last staff of richt and golden did before

Advertisement
So edgy. So trendy. The “Herd” blindly accepts whatever is going on. We need cold blooded assassins on the trail. Guys with a track record of high end talent reaching their potential. This ain’t it

How do you know? How many hours of due diligence have you invested in this potential hire? Did you ever coach with the man? Do you at least admit that Coaches Diaz and Enos know more about the man than you do?

Lol @ the new saban isnt that good meme.

If he’s just okay, then who is good?

Sure, he has resources. So did the prior coaches at Bama.

He wins with different assistants over and over. He’s the only constant.

He won at LSU and left a title for Miles also.

As far as running a cfb program goes, in the modern era no one has stuck around to be comparable. Imo JJ could have, but he made his name in the NFL. Carroll had to go given the hot water they were in, and has done just fine in the NFL. There isn’t anyone in the last 50 years in cfb who has done what Saban has.

Advertisement
That’s actually a good resume for a younger coach

So we're back to giving up & comers their shot?? We just survived that. There is no way there isn't a better option (pun intended).

I mean.. Our RB coach was unemployed. Not good enough to be retained by the new k-state staff. But Miami? Come on down.

WR coach goes from Air Force to Miami? What happened to all the people blowing up Manny's phone trying to get hired?

U guys realize Manny has hired one coach away from a p5 school? I'm not saying group of 5 coaches can't coach.. But come on.

If he can coach then bring him, people complaining he is at a school that runs the option. What would they say if we had Calvin Johnson coaching WRs? Theyd say but but he played at GT

It doesn't matter what occurs...the first reaction by the HERD is to complain and belittle. The next reaction is HERD members trying to top each other's insults. And before long their BS is considered fact.

Remember the hysterical meltdown when one of them swore Ponce was going to be hired as the Offensive coordinator and then the HERD stampeded to attack Coach Diaz and every other facet of the program.

Never have so many known so little!

Advertisement
spit beer.gif

It doesn't matter what occurs...the first reaction by the HERD is to complain and belittle. The next reaction is HERD members trying to top each other's insults. And before long their BS is considered fact.

Remember the hysterical meltdown when one of them swore Ponce was going to be hired as the Offensive coordinator and then the HERD stampeded to attack Coach Diaz and every other facet of the program.

Remember when you thought Richt was gonna turn it around and compete for titles but the Herd tried to educate you

Advertisement

Exactly. I am not going to be excited or belittle a coach I know nothing about. The people who don't have very complex thought processes might say Air force runs option but that is kinda beside the point. Does he coach his WR well? That is the question. Also what other jobs has he had? Has he coached the WR well there? If the offense doesn't WR much that is not on him that is on the OC . But if they perform well when called on it what matters. Again no way could I or anyone on here know this as it is not like we watch Airforce football. But I trust diaz as every hire he has made has been home run so far.

This guy seems like a terrible recruiter. I mean he has basically no followers and his account is private. Lol...I am all for giving people or new hires a chance but I HOPE this isn’t the guy. We need big time recruiters at the two spots left.
90D94426-4FCD-4186-B86B-7DBED0D314E9.png

This guy seems like a terrible recruiter. I mean he has basically no followers and his account is private. Lol...I am all for giving people or new hires a chance but I HOPE this isn’t the guy. We need big time recruiters at the two spots left.
View attachment 76306

A WR coach with a private Twitter account. There are no words...

View attachment 76306
Please for the love of god tell me you aren't judging a guy by his twitter. I have seen it all now. LOL

Advertisement
Back