Feliciano

Almost approaching a decade in the league and still going. Good for him. Qualified for the NFL pension a long time ago and should have nice retirement funds even on top of that. Pretty nice security for a guy that had a sometimes turbulent/unstable childhood.
Yessir! And a chance to make a nice run here with a good team and possible ring

Advertisement
0 sacks allowed this year from Mongo.

I don't have the post, but he's having the best season of his career with the 49ers per PFF. Probably will be brought back next year.
That’s awesome. The 49ers line has not played very well (not sure what PFF says) but he’s been one of the bright spots when I watch

Advertisement
I was a few feet away from him doing sideline stetches at the scrimmage Golden held at Spanish River HS in Boca. He was a tree trunk. Just a massive kid, as wide as he was tall. I honestly think his thighs were as wide as my chest. And he could move for a big ugly.

There was a moment shortly before or after that where he was frustrated with his own progress and was thinking of giving up football. And I remember thinking he would be insane to give up, he had all the potential in the world.

So happy for him he ground it out and accomplished all his dreams. Great story and great learning moment for the talented kids that have come after him. Kinsler comes to mind. God gave you the natural talent to be great. Just keep grinding.

Quietly having himself a **** of a career. He came by our school prior to the season for a bookbag giveaway. Said he feels better than ever. He's hoping to end up at Miami next season.
And even that's an understatement. He's now played 9 years in the NFL and has made upward of 20 million. All from being a tough, technical, underrated versatile guy. I don't know if he wrestled growing up, but he's like that lineman who learned wrestling and balance and wins matchups in ways that aren't expected. Huge fan!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still one of my favorite Canes. Great story. Humble and professional. One of the few success stories from the Golden regime.

Advertisement
I remember reading about him committing and had the usual jaundiced reaction from past recruits..."3 Star, no real highlights published, happy to be coming to Miami."

But in the accompanying photo, I saw in his eyes unbridled determination and marked him down as somebody to watch...

I think I found the picture in an old entry:
https://n.rivals.com/content/athlet...wLH0b233QYagAUh06qkfLKRhN3H8wEb4PFvfy&view=pv

PFF taken with a grain of salt but as I was saying, SFs offensive line is not very good, but he remains one of the only bright spots outside of Trent Williams of course

3rd highest PFF grade on offense (Deebo was included despite only playing 9 snaps before injury) and #5 PFF grade on the entire team last night

Had a higher grade than Fred Warner (offense defense of course but just for perspective since Warner is one of the best Lbs in the league)

PFF taken with a grain of salt but as I was saying, SFs offensive line is not very good, but he remains one of the only bright spots outside of Trent Williams of course

3rd highest PFF grade on offense (Deebo was included despite only playing 9 snaps before injury) and #5 PFF grade on the entire team last night

Had a higher grade than Fred Warner (offense defense of course but just for perspective since Warner is one of the best Lbs in the league)

Weren't Feliciano and 49ers coach Leonard Hankerson teammates at UM?

Advertisement
Back