Feliciano

Advertisement
Because it's the silver and mutha ****** black.. Raider Nation

Man I wish u could meet one of clients bro. Lol. Ya’ll would get along just fine. Old school fella that’s been a season ticket holder of both The Raiders & Warriors since the 1970’s. He’s really good friends w/ The Mad Stork himself. Guy bleeds Silver & Black, and it’s only b/c I have such love & respect for this old head that I haven’t told him to shut up about Raider Nation. Lol

Advertisement
Man I wish u could meet one of clients bro. Lol. Ya’ll would get along just fine. Old school fella that’s been a season ticket holder of both The Raiders & Warriors since the 1970’s. He’s really good friends w/ The Mad Stork himself. Guy bleeds Silver & Black, and it’s only b/c I have such love & respect for this old head that I haven’t told him to shut up about Raider Nation. Lol

Raiders are renegades like the Canes.

Advertisement
my bad, I thought he was a tackle for the bills. do you have someone in mind that we should sign/trade for?
As far as Free Agents is concerned, Cam Robinson, Nate Solder, Trenton Brown or Geron Christian would all be perfect pickups for us to sign at the OT spot.

Or, knowing our Front Office the way we do, we’ll probably draft one lol

I hope we don’t take one in the first round (which means we probably will lol), but if not, they’re will be several good ones available in rounds 2-5. Guys like Trevor Penning, Darian Kinnard, Abraham Lucas, Max Mitchell & Luke Tenuta who would all suffice the need at OT.

Advertisement
As far as Free Agents is concerned, Cam Robinson, Nate Solder, Trenton Brown or Geron Christian would all be perfect pickups for us to sign at the OT spot.

Or, knowing our Front Office the way we do, we’ll probably draft one lol

I hope we don’t take one in the first round (which means we probably will lol), but if not, they’re will be several good ones available in rounds 2-5. Guys like Trevor Penning, Darian Kinnard, Abraham Lucas, Max Mitchell & Luke Tenuta who would all suffice the need at OT.
I agree everything you said but I have a feeling that we'll be drafting a corner in the 1st round. They are really lacking corner depth especially with both starters (Peters and Marlon) coming off season ending injuries.

He’s beloved here but we need cap relief. He’s got a few good years left. Dolphins are an abomination

Last edited:
Advertisement
I really liked him at Buffalo. My mom is from Buffalo and a huge Bills fan. She always rooted for him. And he loved it there as well.

He was kickin' a$$ for a while, I don't know what happened.
I'd love to see him come to Miami.
He's having himself a nice steady career.

I really liked him at Buffalo. My mom is from Buffalo and a huge Bills fan. She always rooted for him. And he loved it there as well.

He was kickin' a$$ for a while, I don't know what happened.
I'd love to see him come to Miami.
He's having himself a nice steady career.
Strictly a cap casualty, can't move on from some other players due to dead cap. Unfortunately I missed seeing him play in Buffalo, since we couldn't cross the border. I hope he's a candidate to cut and potentially resign at a later date if it works out.

Advertisement
Back