Feliciano

His mom is a mess and his brother was openly badmouthing him on social media not too long ago so I don't necessarily know if he'd actually want to come back down here.

Who knows if this stuff would actually play into a business decision too but his wife and her family are great people and they're all from Minnesota and the Vikings absolutely need line help.

Advertisement
Love to see him playing for Dallas… we need a LG who doesn’t get thrown around like who we had last year lining up for us

When his playing days are over, I think he would be a good OL coach in the NFL or college. One of my favorite Canes from recent teams.

Advertisement
I really liked him at Buffalo. My mom is from Buffalo and a huge Bills fan. She always rooted for him. And he loved it there as well.

He was kickin' a$$ for a while, I don't know what happened.
I'd love to see him come to Miami.
He's having himself a nice steady career.
You called this one a decade ago. I remember you saying after we got Brandon Linder from STA (who was a borderline 5* at the time and a big time catch along with KC McDermott) that the underrated 3* Feliciano kid would end up in the NFL and have just a good of a career as Linder when its all said and done. Not many believed you. You were **** right.

His mom is a mess and his brother was openly badmouthing him on social media not too long ago so I don't necessarily know if he'd actually want to come back down here.

Who knows if this stuff would actually play into a business decision too but his wife and her family are great people and they're all from Minnesota and the Vikings absolutely need line help.
Frustrated World Cup GIF

You called this one a decade ago. I remember you saying after we got Brandon Linder from STA (who was a borderline 5* at the time and a big time catch along with KC McDermott) that the underrated 3* Feliciano kid would end up in the NFL and have just a good of a career as Linder when its all said and done. Not many believed you. You were **** right.
I know he's been wanting to play with Linder for a long time. I'm sure he'd love to be in Jacksonville with him.

Advertisement
No offense bc Feliciano has had a nice career but Linder has had the better career...at one point was highest paid Center in NFL.

Advertisement
His career while it’s been good is not better than linder plus kc McDermott was in 2014 recruiting class not the 2010 class feliciano was in so that doesn’t make sense

His career while it’s been good is not better than linder plus kc McDermott was in 2014 recruiting class not the 2010 class feliciano was in so that doesn’t make sense

Smh. You guys are missing the point. So I got the brothers mixed up. (it was Shane in that class with Feliciano and Linder) That wasnt the point I was trying to make. Lol. Smh. But whatever.

Advertisement
I know he's been wanting to play with Linder for a long time. I'm sure he'd love to be in Jacksonville with him.
Linder might get cut.

He's good...but he's only good for half a season at this point. Injury riddled career and last year was his worst season. He's got $0 dead cap hit as of right now and would save the Jaguars another $9M. They just cut Myles Jack...Linder might not want to answer his phone.

Maybe Linder 2 NYG later in the offseason?

He’s been logging major minutes and looking good for San Francisco
Almost approaching a decade in the league and still going. Good for him. Qualified for the NFL pension a long time ago and should have nice retirement funds even on top of that. Pretty nice security for a guy that had a sometimes turbulent/unstable childhood.

Advertisement
Back