FAU CB Meiko Dotson in the Portal

Advertisement
I remember when we quit recruiting James Pierre and now he's had a ton of success and looked good at FAU and going to the league early.

Those Manny Diaz and co evals are really coming to fruition now.

Off the top of my head... Josh Uche, James Wiggins, James Pierre, Nick Roberts, Antwan Collier, Keidron Smith... I'm sure there's more. All guys that we dropped that at least start on their respective team and produce solid stats. Most will be playing in the NFL too.

Most of those are from the 16 class right??

If so transition classes are always weird and never seem to pan out. Always filled with misses... not enough time to evaluate... got sniped by another rival school or picked up where our misfortune was

Advertisement
I remember when we quit recruiting James Pierre and now he's had a ton of success and looked good at FAU and going to the league early.

Those Manny Diaz and co evals are really coming to fruition now.

Off the top of my head... Josh Uche, James Wiggins, James Pierre, Nick Roberts, Antwan Collier, Keidron Smith... I'm sure there's more. All guys that we dropped that at least start on their respective team and produce solid stats. Most will be playing in the NFL too.
I doubt Pierre gets drafted...maybe 6th 7th round if anything

Advertisement
Uche left us, not a major miss considering our DE production the past few years

Dropping Wiggins & Roberts were always bad drops imo

Advertisement
Good for them. He’ll get roasted cause their opposing QBs will have all day to throw. I would play 15+ snaps a game for them as an edge rusher right now, that’s how bad their situation is. On their board the other day their mod started a thread asking the rest of the board who will be their most productive pass rusher and his answer was a backup 3T, lmao. Kaindoh is their best and he is average and can’t stay healthy. Fvck FSU lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back