FAU CB Meiko Dotson in the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those of you who think the kid can't play because he was at FAU, did you even look at the highlights? The first interception is a gimme. Most of the others are Dotson balling. Good press coverage, good zone coverage, highpoints the ball, great timing and hands, runbacks show bigtime burst. Dotson would be an instant starter at Miami.

Advertisement
For those of you who think the kid can't play because he was at FAU, did you even look at the highlights? The first interception is a gimme. Most of the others are Dotson balling. Good press coverage, good zone coverage, highpoints the ball, great timing and hands, runbacks show bigtime burst. Dotson would be an instant starter at Miami.
I’m shocked that we are debating whether he is a take. We have one CB on this class, who is going to need time to develop. Outside of that, we are paper thin, seeing that Rumph and Ivey are the only 2 that got meaningful reps. We should be all over this kid. He is game ready and coming from a program that went 11-2, and was better coached than any of the Juco kids that aren’t coming.

Just saw he had 9 picks🤦‍♀️ I'll take my L

We need depth & he's a ballhawk

Dont take your L, this board is desperate its a ******* joke.. We got hard ****s from a Wake Forest transfer at CB a few years back and he was a JAG just like this guy will be. Your first instinct was right bro

Advertisement
We SERIOUSLY don't want a transfer from FAU right? I refuse to believe we've fallen that far
Skill position players especially in Florida literally outnumber spots available .
Great teams are separated in the trenches.

Fla has 7 D1 schools these are the guys that used to come to one of the big 3 and develop into quality starters

u sound a fool right now

Dont take your L, this board is desperate its a ******* joke.. We got hard ****s from a Wake Forest transfer at CB a few years back and he was a JAG just like this guy will be. Your first instinct was right bro

Opposition marketing for FSU again?

Advertisement
lol yall do know kids could transfer BEFORE the whole portal thing right?. And TY Hilton would have been a take..**** flks on the board were begging him to be offered coming out of springs....But we loaded up on wrs in thta class
TY a FIU legend. homie had down there lit

Advertisement
Back