FAU CB Meiko Dotson in the Portal

FAU top 2 corners last year James Pierre and this kid played better than any CB we had last year.

They also held FIU to 7 points and under 200 yards passing.

That’s something Miami can’t say.

Go on keep sucking off our ****** staff.
Wtf did I defend the staff in this thread? Your basically saying players can’t be good at a school like FAU and we shouldn’t take him because he’s at Fau?..or A couple of Fau corners had better seasons against lesser comp....therefore he isn’t “Miami quality”...or this is the first time FAU has hsd a particular player better at a certain position on their roster? Do u realize fau has guys in the league? ..Are you concluding that Fau had a better defense based on 1 game?....your dumb

Advertisement
Skill position players especially in Florida literally outnumber spots available .
Great teams are separated in the trenches.

Fla has 7 D1 schools these are the guys that used to come to one of the big 3 and develop into quality starters

u sound a fool right now
Brooo or fans are stupid asf 🤣🤣..ig they’d turn down devin singletary , Keith reaser or crevon Leblanc if they had wanted to transfer to Miami and we had a need for a year at a position

Sooooooo...this is how we are doing the transfer portal emails now? Isnt there a thread for Dotson and King already on the Football forum?

Has this kid even shown us any interest before we start debating whether or not he is a take?

Advertisement
He's an outside corner. Definitely an upgrade over Ivey and would be our best zone DB for whatever that's worth. Doesn't solve the need at slot corner though unless Blades fills in there or Couch steps up.

We needed Tommy Kennedy for a year at a position
Exactly entire board was hard over Tommy Kennedy because FSU wanted him, the dudes own coach said he wasnt all that but yal gonna believe what you wanna believe. I told you kennedy couldnt play here, and got killed. This Meeko dude does not get my nipples hard.. This meiko dude is the last chick left in the club and everybody wanna **** because we dont wanna go home alone, if we truly only have 4 corners on the roster I dont oppose but cmon guys

Last edited:
Exactly entire board was hard over Tommy Kennedy because FSU wanted him, the dudes own coach said he wasnt all that but yal gonna believe what you wanna believe. I told you kennedy couldnt play here, and got killed. This Meeko dude does not get my nipples hard.. This meiko dude is the last chick left in the club and everybody wanna **** because we dont wanna go home alone, if we truly only have 4 corners on the roster I dont oppose but cmon guys
Oklahoma wanted Kennedy. And there OL play and evals is among the best in CFB. Turned out to be a horrible eval, but don't change the facts.

Advertisement
Oklahoma wanted Kennedy. And there OL play and evals is among the best in CFB. Turned out to be a horrible eval, but don't change the facts.

Oklahoma brought him in for a visit. Evaluated him in person, Didn’t like what they saw and didn’t push for a commitment. This narrative needs to stop.

You do have to evaluate the smaller school kids differently because of the step up in competition. But, I’m not entirely sure the ACC Coastal is much of a jump.

I trust Lib. If he thinks this kid can play Im in. I don’t see a playmaker in any of our other corner options.

I remember hearing Tommy Tubberville at the HS All-American Game (not sure if under armor or Army) about 10 years ago. He was asked the most difficult position to evaluate for a college coach. Without hesitation, he said HS offensive lineman. They asked the easiest, and he said DL. FWIW.

Oklahoma brought him in for a visit. Evaluated him in person, Didn’t like what they saw and didn’t push for a commitment. This narrative needs to stop.

You do have to evaluate the smaller school kids differently because of the step up in competition. But, I’m not entirely sure the ACC Coastal is much of a jump.

I trust Lib. If he thinks this kid can play Im in. I don’t see a playmaker in any of our other corner options.
Have never seen that mentioned anywhere. Need to see something that verifies that.

Advertisement
lol yall do know kids could transfer BEFORE the whole portal thing right?. And TY Hilton would have been a take..**** flks on the board were begging him to be offered coming out of springs....But we loaded up on wrs in thta class

He and Thearon Collier had real issues. Probably the only reason we didn't take Hilton.

Collier took some rogue late visit(s)...I believe to USC and UCF...when we were trying to see what was up with Hilton late.

He and Thearon Collier had real issues. Probably the only reason we didn't take Hilton.

Collier took some rogue late visit(s)...I believe to USC and UCF...when we were trying to see what was up with Hilton late.
I heard about that too. They should have made them work it out.

The "Pimp" Collier visited Auburn late, if I recall.

Advertisement
Man those ball skills translate. CB room thin anyway so what’s the issue. Y’all really telling me y’all don’t want a guy with 9 ints

He's an outside corner. Definitely an upgrade over Ivey and would be our best zone DB for whatever that's worth. Doesn't solve the need at slot corner though unless Blades fills in there or Couch steps up.

Ya would have to think it's Couch time at slot corner....Or maybe Clarke gives us some minutes there.

Man those ball skills translate. CB room thin anyway so what’s the issue. Y’all really telling me y’all don’t want a guy with 9 ints
If this cat didn't start, and still had 9 picks, it makes me want him even more.

Advertisement
Back