FAU CB Meiko Dotson in the Portal

Advertisement
Thing is i think he can be good....but its f*ck him lol.

Asante likely starts and was a kid i really liked.

There best dbs i think are at safety...the kid with the long *** last name and the striker type from California.
their best db is Asante imo, Jaiden Woodbey hasn’t been THAT good. His first 2 seasons he’s been more of a linebacker than safety

Advertisement
On paper, the Noles secondary is a who's who of blue chip recruits. Should be Asante and Dotson at CB with Akeem Dent, Woodbey, and Nasrildeen floating around behind them. Judging by last years game, and last years SMU/Memphis match up, and throw Deriq King in and I think Pope Payton and Harley are going to obliterate Fullers defense.

Advertisement
Didn't say that it bothers me...
I’m not here to impress anyone. If I want to be a ****, I’ll be a **** especially to brutal posters. I’ve acknowledged many times that I could be a **** most of the time on here.

Advertisement
tumblr_inline_mp3x39qQRJ1qz4rgp540.gif

Sucks we had such **** poor roster management these past few years that we let this happen. This kid absolutely would start for us.

I know Richt owns plenty of the blame. But Diaz was on that staph too, and owns most of it. He had to know Bandy was bolting for the NFL. We needed a couple more schollies for transfers, one/two for OTs and one for a CB. And Dotson would have been money.

Fsu who.. they still DON'T HAVE AN OL AND NO ESTABLISHED QB... you puzzles are scared of your own shadows I swear 😅😅😅😆.. we have top 10 DL ... listen I'm gonna post my cash app. Just send me your money now. 🤫

Advertisement
Sucks we had such **** poor roster management these past few years that we let this happen. This kid absolutely would start for us.

I know Richt owns plenty of the blame. But Diaz was on that staph too, and owns most of it. He had to know Bandy was bolting for the NFL. We needed a couple more schollies for transfers, one/two for OTs and one for a CB. And Dotson would have been money.

Where on Special Teams? He isnt anything Special

Yall really worried about a corner that was getting torched in CUSA. A kid that Kiffen declined to bring to Ol Miss.

Yall really will take anyone and everyone from the Portal. A kid that will be attending his 4th school in 5 years.

Yall really worried about a corner that was getting torched in CUSA. A kid that Kiffen declined to bring to Ol Miss.

Yall really will take anyone and everyone from the Portal. A kid that will be attending his 4th school in 5 years.

James pierre was da better corner meiko got alot of his picks because ppl werent throwing at james

Advertisement
Back