FAU CB Meiko Dotson in the Portal

Advertisement
Wtf did I defend the staff in this thread? Your basically saying players can’t be good at a school like FAU and we shouldn’t take him because he’s at Fau?..or A couple of Fau corners had better seasons against lesser comp....therefore he isn’t “Miami quality”...or this is the first time FAU has hsd a particular player better at a certain position on their roster? Do u realize fau has guys in the league? ..Are you concluding that Fau had a better defense based on 1 game?....your dumb

Huh, how stupid are you? Go back and reread my original post.

I said that FAU had a better and deeper secondary than us.. And in saying that I was using that as an indictment towards Rumph, Patke, and Banda. (Indictment is not a good thing)

Never did I say FAU didn’t have good players or they weren’t Miami Caliber. I would take this kid in a heartbeat. I would take several FAU & FIU players right now.

Somehow you are the only person in this thread that didn’t understand my post.

That says a lot... about you.

Huh, how stupid are you? Go back and reread my original post.

I said that FAU had a better and deeper secondary than us.. And in saying that I was using that as an indictment towards Rumph, Patke, and Banda. (Indictment is not a good thing)

Never did I say FAU didn’t have good players or they weren’t Miami Caliber. I would take this kid in a heartbeat. I would take several FAU & FIU players right now.

Somehow you are the only person in this thread that didn’t understand my post.

That says a lot... about you.
I wasn’t responding to your original point..was responding directly to the actual post I quoted lmao

If this cat didn't start, and still had 9 picks, it makes me want him even more.
Exactly. What does it hurt to add a grad transfer that was productive to that room. Saves us having to throw Williams or couch to the fire too soon

Exactly. What does it hurt to add a grad transfer that was productive to that room. Saves us having to throw Williams or couch to the fire too soon
And seriously, who do you think is better prepared to come in and hit the ground running - a kid from FAU who balled out, or a kid from a JUCO school. Seriously, - FAU had an excellent staff, this kid was well coached, had alot of PT, and balled out. Again, to me, this is a no brainer. I hope to God we can get this kid in the boat. They should sell him on serious PT and a bigger stage. And have Osborne hit him up. That kid has been a huge ambassador for UM on social media.

Advertisement
And seriously, who do you think is better prepared to come in and hit the ground running - a kid from FAU who balled out, or a kid from a JUCO school. Seriously, - FAU had an excellent staff, this kid was well coached, had alot of PT, and balled out. Again, to me, this is a no brainer. I hope to God we can get this kid in the boat. They should sell him on serious PT and a bigger stage. And have Osborne hit him up. That kid has been a huge ambassador for UM on social media.
exactly i wouldnt be shocked if some better options open up than us. but heres CIS board trying to be picky lol

As always, this thread has turned into everybody arguing with each other.

Is there any actual evidence that we have contacted the kid or that he is interested?

Advertisement
As always, this thread has turned into everybody arguing with each other.

Is there any actual evidence that we have contacted the kid or that he is interested?

90% of these transfer portal threads are meaningless and pointless. Cats just posting every **** player who jumps in the portal even if that player has shown zero interest in us. The only players who have shown remote interest are King and Roche. The other 50 transfer portal threads are a waste.

Advertisement
Advertisement
boys getting man cause they man crush not that good. If he were that good he'd be going to the league not the portal. Boy is booty crums

I remember when we quit recruiting James Pierre and now he's had a ton of success and looked good at FAU and going to the league early.

Those Manny Diaz and co evals are really coming to fruition now.

Off the top of my head... Josh Uche, James Wiggins, James Pierre, Nick Roberts, Antwan Collier, Keidron Smith... I'm sure there's more. All guys that we dropped that at least start on their respective team and produce solid stats. Most will be playing in the NFL too.

I remember when we quit recruiting James Pierre and now he's had a ton of success and looked good at FAU and going to the league early.

Those Manny Diaz and co evals are really coming to fruition now.

Off the top of my head... Josh Uche, James Wiggins, James Pierre, Nick Roberts, Antwan Collier, Keidron Smith... I'm sure there's more. All guys that we dropped that at least start on their respective team and produce solid stats. Most will be playing in the NFL too.
I liked Nick Roberts a lot, he wasn’t lightning fast but he would have been really good in our system.

Advertisement
Back