Fat Manny's new article

@MajorNine 16m16 minutes ago - If you gonna tear the wheels off the bandwagon, don't try to hop back on when we fix it.
- Chad Thomas

LMFAO!

Now the players get to decide who get's the privilege of being a Canes fan?

This schit is so rich I almost can't stomach it. Gorlden has teenagers white knighting for him.

Advertisement
@MajorNine 16m16 minutes ago - If you gonna tear the wheels off the bandwagon, don't try to hop back on when we fix it.
- Chad Thomas

LMFAO!

This schit is so rich I almost can't stomach it. Gorlden has teenagers white knighting for him.

Yes, the same players who idiots claim shouldn't come to Miami because it's bad for their future. The same players who know a **** of a lot more about the program than you do. Funny how when any player has even a slightly negative comment, you guys jump on it as proof positive that the world is coming to an end, because players know best. When a player shows any support, suddenly players are just stupid pawns too dumb to know what is best for them. Nice to see how much you "fans" respect the players that you pretend to care about.

Having one of my twitter posts quoted in that article really made my day! I am happy to have my sentiments towards Blake James broadcast to a wider audience!

Advertisement
#FireMannyNavarro

Jesu Christo. This program is surrounded and infiltrated by legitimate morbidly obese individuals and straight up weirdos. Even eliminate Alfredo and Onofrio's fat asses from the equation. The Feast, Fat Manny, Reynolds Wrap and Tony Hamnandez realistically couldn't safely enter an elevator together. That grossness is only offset by straight up weirdos like Susie "Friend to Cats" Miller Degnan and Flake "My Wife Benches Me" James having to be on our freaking radar. It's a cot**** circus of misfits all dancing around under the reign of a troll queen. Wake me up when we hire "The Admiral" and he somehow ends up having never had any appreciation for the program or sports on a higher level than Navy Football and won't shut up about how great the repeal of DADT was.

Last edited:
#FireMannyNavarro

Jesu Christo. This program is surrounded and infiltrated by legitimate morbidly obese individuals and straight up weirdos. Even eliminate Alfredo and Onofrio's fat asses from the equation. The Feast, Fat Manny, Reynolds Wrap and Tony Hamnandez realistically couldn't safely enter an elevator together. That grossness is only offset by straight up weirdos like Susie "Friend to Cats" Miller Degnan and Flake "My Wife Benches Me" James having to be on our freaking radar. It's a cot**** circus of misfits all dancing around under the reign of a troll queen. Wake me up when we hire "The Admiral" and he somehow ends having never had any appreciation for the program or sports on a higher level than Navy Football and won't shut up about how great the repeal of DADT was.

Sort of feels like a stakeout in a Walmart parking lot.

#FireMannyNavarro

Jesu Christo. This program is surrounded and infiltrated by legitimate morbidly obese individuals and straight up weirdos. Even eliminate Alfredo and Onofrio's fat asses from the equation. The Feast, Fat Manny, Reynolds Wrap and Tony Hamnandez realistically couldn't safely enter an elevator together. That grossness is only offset by straight up weirdos like Susie "Friend to Cats" Miller Degnan and Flake "My Wife Benches Me" James having to be on our freaking radar. It's a cot**** circus of misfits all dancing around under the reign of a troll queen. Wake me up when we hire "The Admiral" and he somehow ends having never had any appreciation for the program or sports on a higher level than Navy Football and won't shut up about how great the repeal of DADT was.

MY LAWD!!!! LMAO!!!!

The ultimate message of the article is off base, but Manny delivered it in an underhanded manner. The article is full of criticism of Al and no excuses are made for him. Obviously, Manny must recognize the irony that article, itself, constitutes more bad publicity telling recruits about the dumpster fire in Coral Gables -- particularly the part where he suggests, not only to fans but to recruits, that Alfraud may indeed be gone after signing day. He's just stoking the fire in a way that lets him turn back to UM and say: "What? What did I do?"

After reading the article I thought Manny kinda blasted AL throughout the whole thing. He basically said AL was full of **** and win or get out. I also thought it was funny to drop what Fake said about "hang in there till signing day" to a doner. Manny was obviously upset about the private interview with Ferman. He brought up a lot of Al's common excuses and then pointed out why they were not valid. He ripped Donofrio, dropped a Butch refference, and pointed out the fact that no body will show up to watch this train wreck until we start winning. I think this article actually helped the higher ups understand just how ****ed off the fan base really is.

Yeah, it seemed like he was trying to do multiple things here. It seemed like he was basically validating all of the fans concerns but then told us to simmer down. Doesn't quite make sense to me

Advertisement
I havent read the article, but I agree with the principle. Acting like a lynch mob scares away recruits, parents, potential coaches, etc. The ends does not justify the means here. There are better ways to show your displeasure.

How exactly? Clearly polite private emails that are ignored haven't done a **** thing. The admin is a disgrace and this will continue to grow louder until major changes occur.

The ultimate message of the article is off base, but Manny delivered it in an underhanded manner. The article is full of criticism of Al and no excuses are made for him. Obviously, Manny must recognize the irony that article, itself, constitutes more bad publicity telling recruits about the dumpster fire in Coral Gables -- particularly the part where he suggests, not only to fans but to recruits, that Alfraud may indeed be gone after signing day. He's just stoking the fire in a way that lets him turn back to UM and say: "What? What did I do?"

recruits have television and phones. Stop acting like they are retards who live under a rock. recruits dont need us to see the program is a dumpster fire, they can see it themselves.

- Chad Thomas

LMFAO!

Yes, the same players who idiots claim shouldn't come to Miami because it's bad for their future. The same players who know a **** of a lot more about the program than you do. Funny how when any player has even a slightly negative comment, you guys jump on it as proof positive that the world is coming to an end, because players know best. When a player shows any support, suddenly players are just stupid pawns too dumb to know what is best for them. Nice to see how much you "fans" respect the players that you pretend to care about.

It's so simple. Everyone agrees 6-7 is a slap in the face to UM football. So, give the fans, recruits and media a quantifiable, intelligent road map of what has/is being done since the fn daffy duck bowl to improve the program or give an account of why nothing should be done. At least the conversation will shift.

Instead they show contempt for fans. Absolute silence. Then, instead of a press conference where a tough question or two could be asked, coach handpicks a messenger to write drivel about positivity and improvement and oh yeah, shut the f up and learn how to be a real fan. I expect a player to support a coach. I don't expect a coach to pump players full of condescending dislike for fans or allow a player to address fans in any manner.

- Chad Thomas

If I had a dollar for every young player who said something to that effect over the last 10 years, I could pay Fat Al's buyout by myself.

And LOL at you being a Golden worshipper, at least you have no shame admitting you think he deserves another year. Would love to hear what he's done to make you feel he "deserves" another year, besides be an employee of the UM AD?

Advertisement

recruits have television and phones. Stop acting like they are retards who live under a rock. recruits dont need us to see the program is a dumpster fire, they can see it themselves.

Except whenever a recruit or a player has their own opinion on it and feels that things aren't as bad as the extremist nut "fans" do, those same fans belittle the kids and dismiss their knowledge and opinions.

Advertisement

Except whenever a recruit or a player has their own opinion on it and feels that things aren't as bad as the extremist nut "fans" do, those same fans belittle the kids and dismiss their knowledge and opinions.

Please show me where I have belittle any kid? I feel mostly bad for these kids, who are suckered by a dishonest fraud into playing for him, only to find out four years later they made a mistake.

Tell me dk72, what possibly could AG have that makes you support him? Let's be honest, you ******* love the guy, I'd love to know why.

Extremist nut fans = anyone not ok with 2-14 against quality teams right

#FireMannyNavarro

Jesu Christo. This program is surrounded and infiltrated by legitimate morbidly obese individuals and straight up weirdos. Even eliminate Alfredo and Onofrio's fat asses from the equation. The Feast, Fat Manny, Reynolds Wrap and Tony Hamnandez realistically couldn't safely enter an elevator together. That grossness is only offset by straight up weirdos like Susie "Friend to Cats" Miller Degnan and Flake "My Wife Benches Me" James having to be on our freaking radar. It's a cot**** circus of misfits all dancing around under the reign of a troll queen. Wake me up when we hire "The Admiral" and he somehow ends up having never had any appreciation for the program or sports on a higher level than Navy Football and won't shut up about how great the repeal of DADT was.

Post of the year so far!

Advertisement
Back