Fat Manny's new article

FullyERicht

Thunderdome
Is a ******* joke. Saying how we are making things worse. Blaming the fans and the media for the recruiting class.

Dude clearly realized he wasn't going to be getting interviews anymore so he has to butter goldens sack now. Truly pathetic.

UM is obviously trying a new rhetoric that our recruiting will be bad if we complain so we shouldn't complain. I'm going to complain TWICE as loud.

Advertisement
Is a ****ing joke. Saying how we are making things worse. Blaming the fans and the media for the recruiting class.

Dude clearly realized he wasn't going to be getting interviews anymore so he has to butter goldens sack now. Truly pathetic.

UM is obviously trying a new rhetoric that our recruiting will be bad if we complain so we shouldn't complain. I'm going to complain TWICE as loud.

Be sure to be twice as intelligent in your complaints, as well. ...... Two X 0 = 0.

Honestly all complaints now are just a waste of time it's like complaining about the *** of a kid after seeing the ultrasound

Advertisement
Big mistake to turn the Herald against you. Ask Dennis Erickson.

Access piece#1, then he tries to mend fences in a NSD access piece#2...

I see fan displeasure really didn't work in Michigan either, right Manny?...Oh wait

Advertisement
What a slap in the face to the fans of this program. Fat Manny should stab himself repeatedly for the 180/reverse course of an article he just wrote. That piece only intensifies my displeasure and hatred towards the coaching staff and admin. **** Manny, **** the Bot, **** Shalala, **** that worthless AD and **** Fat Al and friends.

I ******* hate golden. Like just wish in drills someone would slip up and lay the hit stick on his ***. Wishful thinking.

This really is hilarious.

The fans would not be going crazy if the coach did not go 6 and ******* 7 in his 4th ******* season!

Holy shlt. He's a lame duck coach. This is what happens when you hang on to a failure of a coach too long -- the fans turn, the community turns, recruiting suffers. But no no, let's blame the fans that are rightfully voicing their displeasure.

I swear to God everyone involved with UM athletics right now needs to be round up and burned alive at the 50 yard line of Greentree. The new president needs to clean house.

Advertisement
The coaches blame the players, and the admin blames the fans. It's anyone but their fault.

....he basically And intentionally threw gas on the fire....fatty makes himself look disingenuous

And I love how comments are "conveniently" turned off in that article. Scared much you fat little puss?

When people are given a grossly inferior product and then asked to repeatedly buy into said inferior product they eventually start telling you the shove off.

The fans will not let up, EVER, until that man is no longer coaching our beloved Canes.

Advertisement
Haven't read the article, but I think we're being a little hypocritical here.

-we say spew hate, burn it down. Recruits should stay away
-they hear it, they stay away
-we get ****ed

Not a Golden supporter in the slightest bit. But if we're setting out to "burn it down", then we have to live with the temporary setbacks.

"In the end, it hit me why Golden is going one-on-one with select reporters versus facing a firing squad at a press conference (there will be more one-on-ones by the way). He can control the message. He can keep tough questions private. We won't get to see him bristle." I'm not sure what it is with these guys with the estrogen laden man-cans, but people aren't complete morons. If you can see it's transparent you look like that much more of a jackwagon when "controlling" the message. Fat Al and Manny need to take their double D set of twins and GTFOH. Miami is an *** town anyways, not manboobs.

And I love how comments are "conveniently" turned off in that article. Scared much you fat little puss?

When people are given a grossly inferior product and then asked to repeatedly buy into said inferior product they eventually start telling you the shove off.

The fans will not let up, EVER, until that man is no longer coaching our beloved Canes.

Me thinks he doesn't want it to let up...it's his contribution

....he basically And intentionally threw gas on the fire....fatty makes himself look disingenuous

Of course he's disingenuous. People mistakenly think he's on your side when he writes something that supports your views. He's not. He writes what he thinks will be good for him. They all do that, even if it's not the foremost thing in their mind at the time. And, yes, maybe he thought there was enough behind the fan outrage to get Golden out of here - so he writes something critical of Golden. When the wave passes and Golden is still here he writes something to ensure continued access. Nothing new.

I don't have much respect for sports writers.

Advertisement
Back