Fat Manny's new article

Advertisement
$hitty fans = $hitty recruits. Al can only recruit so hard but the kid sees this fanbase and decides nah.

. One Golden Cane told me James and others have told them "to keep holding on, nothing will happen until Signing Day.”

Hmmm....
Article is really saying...be quiet until after signing day??
Yeah that makes perfect sense. Keep that slob around just long enough to completely destroy the 2015 class. Then, get rid of him and hire the guy who could salvage the destroyed class right now before it goes down the toilet.

The loser mentality has trickled down to the best writers for Miami to I see. Stop deflecting and blaming fans, the time the games were played, where they were played, the uniforms colors and whatever BS ppl can think of. If you were winning on the field none of this would be an issue.

Fans everywhere contact kids on Twitter, Instagram, And FB but winning programs still get their players. I'm tired of all the bulls**t excuses. The president, the AD, the coaches everyone is making excuses

Advertisement
The ultimate message of the article is off base, but Manny delivered it in an underhanded manner. The article is full of criticism of Al and no excuses are made for him. Obviously, Manny must recognize the irony that article, itself, constitutes more bad publicity telling recruits about the dumpster fire in Coral Gables -- particularly the part where he suggests, not only to fans but to recruits, that Alfraud may indeed be gone after signing day. He's just stoking the fire in a way that lets him turn back to UM and say: "What? What did I do?"

Great commentary.

Now, all we need is for everyone to YELL LOUDER. Maybe then the University will care what all the extremists think.

LOUD NOISES.

Last edited:
The ultimate message of the article is off base, but Manny delivered it in an underhanded manner. The article is full of criticism of Al and no excuses are made for him. Obviously, Manny must recognize the irony that article, itself, constitutes more bad publicity telling recruits about the dumpster fire in Coral Gables -- particularly the part where he suggests, not only to fans but to recruits, that Alfraud may indeed be gone after signing day. He's just stoking the fire in a way that lets him turn back to UM and say: "What? What did I do?"

After reading the article I thought Manny kinda blasted AL throughout the whole thing. He basically said AL was full of **** and win or get out. I also thought it was funny to drop what Fake said about "hang in there till signing day" to a doner. Manny was obviously upset about the private interview with Ferman. He brought up a lot of Al's common excuses and then pointed out why they were not valid. He ripped Donofrio, dropped a Butch refference, and pointed out the fact that no body will show up to watch this train wreck until we start winning. I think this article actually helped the higher ups understand just how ****ed off the fan base really is.

Advertisement
Look at the previous recruits and how many didn't come and how many are not on the team!!!! It's not a fan bases fault that the coach at Miami has had a 6-7 record
Not the fanbases fault the coach won't scapegoat not only his bff Doritos or Paul Williams
Not the fanbases fault we cannot get the right players to fit a scheme that will never work
Not the fanbases fault he has 0 wins against ranked teams
Not the fanbases fault that the school scheduled night/windy/cold/prime time games....... How many more excuses do we need to see thru his BS
Not the fanbases fault, the teams best players mom, who everyone in Miami knows came out publicly and Summed up everything we have felt. I bet every recruit in SFla has heard that and wants no part of Al Golden, after Tracy gets out of school next year your REALLY gonna here it!!!!
Hide behind all your excuses Al, we have had enough of your show and we coming for ya!!!

Last edited:
This is funny. We are at the worst point I think this program has ever been since the 70's. The school and our coach has done absolutely nothing to change, and show that they want success. they have shown they are happy with failure.
So, when the fans have had enough, and are the only ones that actually want to succeed, it becomes their fault for being angry.
I have never seen worse decision makers than people making decisions here. It actually makes me question how they have gotten to be in the position they are in if they let someone walk all over them, the way they have let Golden. It makes me question every decision this school makes academically.
I'm really disappointed in the school. Not at all disappointing with the fans.

I love how Manny kills the Football program now when Golden and company are at their lowest point. Too little, too late, fat ***.

agree with manny entirely. why sabotage the program? in addition, it is short-sighted, careless and stupid to cross the line and text recruits or players or contact the coach's family.

Advertisement
agree with manny entirely. why sabotage the program? in addition, it is short-sighted, careless and stupid to cross the line and text recruits or players or contact the coach's family.

Because if they hire a coach that kids want to play for all this noise is forgotten. The Kids, HS coaches, fan base and community would be back to supporting the program. Additionally, the fan base isn't going to stop. The BOT are the only ones that can end and fix this ****.

The Franchise is on point. These responses are the first things in a long time that have made me feel proud to be a Miami Hurricane.

Advertisement
Fvck Manny's fat *** right in his chinstrap!

Sorry fat boy. We didn't elect you president of the fan club. You don't get to make policy for the fans just because you have multiple chins and a booty-do.

What a piece of schit. Fvck Al Gorldens btich *** too.

Advertisement
Back