Fat Manny's new article

Wow, Manny isn't playing fair at all in that piece. "If you hostages aren't a little nicer, something bad is going to happen, and it's impossible to blame anyone else..."

Advertisement
What does Manny think, the kids in inner city do not have TVs? They have eyes and that is what is turning them away not their ears. Better for the press to get behind us so recruits think there is chance for change. Everyone keep pouring it on. Don't attack Brad mom. They both deserve better than they are getting. Just point out the Al has to get players' mommies to fight his battles for him now because even his own mom is embarrassed by him!

There's a difference between all fans and internet fans. I know tons of Miami fans who don't tweet and while disappointed, they are not going nuts about Golden right now.

Advertisement
Manny is ****ed because he preferred to write an article on Taco Bell's new A.M. crunchwrap sandwiches instead.

Just for the sake of argument, let's say that every one of the malcontents got with the program and either shut up or started cheering for Team Golden.

Then, the next time a hire/fire decision comes down the road, our behavior is used as evidence that Golden should stay! "Hey, the fans are behind the guy. We should give him another year to turn things around. 2016 is his master plan year, after all..."

Pppppo
Is a ****ing joke. Saying how we are making things worse. Blaming the fans and the media for the recruiting class.

Dude clearly realized he wasn't going to be getting interviews anymore so he has to butter goldens sack now. Truly pathetic.

UM is obviously trying a new rhetoric that our recruiting will be bad if we complain so we shouldn't complain. I'm going to complain TWICE as loud.

Be sure to be twice as intelligent in your complaints, as well. ...... Two X 0 = 0.

Now that's true and pretty **** funny...

Manny ain't saying nothing bad. He is pretty much saying we should not make a ton of noise thru signing day for recruiting purposes but that the noise that we have made up to this point is warranted and justified and Golden deserves 99% of it.

Not a bad article. He just wants us to leave the recruits and their families out of it. That we cried for blood but never got it so we're going to have to cry for it next season

Advertisement
. One Golden Cane told me James and others have told them "to keep holding on, nothing will happen until Signing Day.”

Hmmm....
Article is really saying...be quiet until after signing day??

I havent read the article, but I agree with the principle. Acting like a lynch mob scares away recruits, parents, potential coaches, etc. The ends does not justify the means here. There are better ways to show your displeasure.

Lmfao at Spike you've been saying the same crap since 2003.

Guess what Spike we still suck.

Haven't read the article, but I think we're being a little hypocritical here.

-we say spew hate, burn it down. Recruits should stay away
-they hear it, they stay away
-we get ****ed

Not a Golden supporter in the slightest bit. But if we're setting out to "burn it down", then we have to live with the temporary setbacks.

I'm not ****ed. I think many of us who are being vocal have the resolve and foresight to know that it would lose some recruits. Better to lose some recruits now than to keep Golden for another year and have his hands in the 2016/2017 classes.

BUT.... I was told by several Rhode Scholars on this site that fans don't have any impact. So I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing.

Advertisement
6-7 and this fat sack of **** is calling for sunshine.

This is Miami. What happened to living up to the standard?

Championships or GTFO

Advertisement
Honestly all complaints now are just a waste of time it's like complaining about the *** of a kid after seeing the ultrasound

That's exactly the result UM was looking for. They want the quitters in the UM fan base to lay down and enjoy the rape they're giving us.

They want weaklings to just give up and say "oh it doesn't matter, so I'm just going to spread my butt cheeks for them and provide some lube so they don't bend their dycks while they pound my booty hole".

Now, they've found another narrative to appeal to the dummies in the fan base--stop complaining because you're ruining recruiting. Fcking morons.

Applying their ****** logic, if you get poisoned by a dirty restaurant and beat up by the chef, you shouldn't say anything because you might hurt their business.

**** him putting any of this on the fans. **** Blake, Shalala, Golden too. If any of them were remotely competent at their jobs, we wouldn't have this anger.

I'm glad we are having an effect. Keep fighting the good fight!

I wonder if the " blame it on the fans crowd" even knows why the fans are mad?
I think we need to gather all the facts from the last 4 yrs and lay them on the table so everyone can see and then they will beat the "cloud" excuse into the ground, but at least the facts will be out in the open
If it's the players, well golden recruited them, if it's an empty stadium, well we are not winning,
If it's recruits who never made it in or were kicked out of school, you know who wasted a schalarship , If it's horrable closing at recruiting,
Look at the #trend the last 4yrs,

But put it all out there so they KNOW why we are mad, instead of blaming us for being mad look at why first........6-7, blow out losses at the end of the year
4 Yr losing streak to FSU
2yrs of bowl losses
0 accountability for his coaching staffs shortcomings
On,and on and on we can go....

Advertisement
Back