Fat Manny's new article

....he basically And intentionally threw gas on the fire....fatty makes himself look disingenuous

Of course he's disingenuous. People mistakenly think he's on your side when he writes something that supports your views. He's not. He writes what he thinks will be good for him. They all do that, even if it's not the foremost thing in their mind at the time. And, yes, maybe he thought there was enough behind the fan outrage to get Golden out of here - so he writes something critical of Golden. When the wave passes and Golden is still here he writes something to ensure continued access. Nothing new.

I don't have much respect for sports writers.

especially considerig dude is a fan of our biggest revival

Advertisement
All fans act like this everywhere so I dunno y they makin excuses.

Because UM is uncharted waters. They're having to invent new excuses and battle plans because real programs would have done the right thing by now and removed the fat slob. Because UM refuses to fix the problem it created this late in the ordeal, they've already run through all the normal excuses that you get to use to apologize away 4 years of ineptitude.

Now, they're digging around like a ****** in his nose looking for new ones. Hence, they're trotting out the freshman and their moms, who don't hate Folden yet, and pitting them against the fans.

Another great plan. Get the freshman lathered up with anti-fan rhetoric and have them get into wars with the fans over their **** bag HC.

This article is a joke. If this guy had any clue as to how reality is he'd understand how the kids that do come here under the Golden Flagship aren't being coached to be competitive. Anyone watching the games can see it. Golden sets these guys up for failure week in and week out, then constantly blames them while trying to make it sound like it was sort of his fault. Then... we get told to shove it. Crank that noise up. It will be ugly at first but in the long run getting this fat sack of crap fired for a competent replacement is the only way this football program can right itself.

The ultimate message of the article is off base, but Manny delivered it in an underhanded manner. The article is full of criticism of Al and no excuses are made for him. Obviously, Manny must recognize the irony that article, itself, constitutes more bad publicity telling recruits about the dumpster fire in Coral Gables -- particularly the part where he suggests, not only to fans but to recruits, that Alfraud may indeed be gone after signing day. He's just stoking the fire in a way that lets him turn back to UM and say: "What? What did I do?"

recruits have television and phones. Stop acting like they are retards who live under a rock. recruits dont need us to see the program is a dumpster fire, they can see it themselves.

Except whenever a recruit or a player has their own opinion on it and feels that things aren't as bad as the extremist nut "fans" do, those same fans belittle the kids and dismiss their knowledge and opinions.

Please show me where I have belittle any kid? I feel mostly bad for these kids, who are suckered by a dishonest fraud into playing for him, only to find out four years later they made a mistake.

Tell me dk72, what possibly could AG have that makes you support him? Let's be honest, you ******* love the guy, I'd love to know why.

You're clearly too stupid to understand the difference between supporting someone (I have no problem with firing Golden) and having a problem with the destructive and asinine behavior of the fans. On many of these threads, including those specifically about a recruit who has interest in the program, you have the rabid lunatics making comments about how a kid would have to be stupid to want to come here. You also imply that they are too stupid to know what they want and what is good for them. Claiming they are "suckered" if they choose to come here belittles their ability to decide where they want to play and what is best for them. They know themselves and what they want better than you do. You are nobody.

The ultimate message of the article is off base, but Manny delivered it in an underhanded manner. The article is full of criticism of Al and no excuses are made for him. Obviously, Manny must recognize the irony that article, itself, constitutes more bad publicity telling recruits about the dumpster fire in Coral Gables -- particularly the part where he suggests, not only to fans but to recruits, that Alfraud may indeed be gone after signing day. He's just stoking the fire in a way that lets him turn back to UM and say: "What? What did I do?"

recruits have television and phones. Stop acting like they are retards who live under a rock. recruits dont need us to see the program is a dumpster fire, they can see it themselves.

Except whenever a recruit or a player has their own opinion on it and feels that things aren't as bad as the extremist nut "fans" do, those same fans belittle the kids and dismiss their knowledge and opinions.

Extremist nut fans = anyone not ok with 2-14 against quality teams right

Nice fake argument. Acting like classless lunatics and trying to destroy the program and tell recruits not to come here, and make personal attacks against the staff and administration, has nothing to do with wanting a winning team.

Advertisement
Fans do not act like THIS everywhere. No way in ****. All fan bases wish death on their coaches wife and kids, tell recruits they NEED to go to their rivals , talk **** to recruits parents who are obvioisly die hard UM fans, bash legendary alumnl for not agreeing with their lynch mob mentality, bash current players and their moms if they dont like their opinion? This **** does not happen everywhere. Its embarrasing really. And no im not a Golden slurper, i just love Miami and want them to succeed every year regardless of coach. To me thats what being a fan is about. Not *****ing and crying when you grown *** men dont get your way. Now bash me all you want, i couldnt give less of a ****. Youre making fools of yourselves and potentially setting this program you "love" back years.

Fans do not act like THIS everywhere. No way in ****. All fan bases wish death on their coaches wife and kids, tell recruits they NEED to go to their rivals , talk **** to recruits parents who are obvioisly die hard UM fans, bash legendary alumnl for not agreeing with their lynch mob mentality, bash current players and their moms if they dont like their opinion? This **** does not happen everywhere. Its embarrasing really. And no im not a Golden slurper, i just love Miami and want them to succeed every year regardless of coach. To me thats what being a fan is about. Not *****ing and crying when you grown *** men dont get your way. Now bash me all you want, i couldnt give less of a ****. Youre making fools of yourselves and potentially setting this program you "love" back years.

Good. I'd like those years back.

Please show me where I have belittle any kid? I feel mostly bad for these kids, who are suckered by a dishonest fraud into playing for him, only to find out four years later they made a mistake.

Tell me dk72, what possibly could AG have that makes you support him? Let's be honest, you ****ing love the guy, I'd love to know why.

You're clearly too stupid to understand the difference between supporting someone (I have no problem with firing Golden) and having a problem with the destructive and asinine behavior of the fans. On many of these threads, including those specifically about a recruit who has interest in the program, you have the rabid lunatics making comments about how a kid would have to be stupid to want to come here. You also imply that they are too stupid to know what they want and what is good for them. Claiming they are "suckered" if they choose to come here belittles their ability to decide where they want to play and what is best for them. They know themselves and what they want better than you do. You are nobody.

LOL yes, they are making their own decisions. Independent of what I believe, 90% of south florida elite recruits don't want to play for a fraud coach. Thus the horrible class.

Do you not understand this? Blaming us for kids not committing implies that these kids are too dumb to evaluate the failed coach. They aren't dumb; quite the contrary. Your aim is to manipulate them into thinking that despite obvious failure, Miami is on the up and up and great place to play with Al Golden at the helm. It's sickening, manipulative, and should not be tolerated by any person who loves the U.

Is a ****ing joke. Saying how we are making things worse. Blaming the fans and the media for the recruiting class.

Dude clearly realized he wasn't going to be getting interviews anymore so he has to butter goldens sack now. Truly pathetic.

UM is obviously trying a new rhetoric that our recruiting will be bad if we complain so we shouldn't complain. I'm going to complain TWICE as loud.

In a sense he's right. At this point, considering we KNOW nothing will change, it is only going to hurt our recruiting. I want that piece of **** coach gone as much as everyone else, but I'd like to do the best we can at this point with this recruiting class to leave the cupboard stacked for Butch. BBB

Advertisement
This fan base is pathetic, if you think for a minute all the negativity does not affect recruting you are an idiot. Golden is staying support the program, Manny is right on

This fan base is pathetic, if you think for a minute all the negativity does not affect recruting you are an idiot. Golden is staying support the program, Manny is right on

Until he's gone I'll what I can to make this admin and staff miserable. People like you, the sheeps, just bend over and allow them to tell you they are keeping him. I won't.

So if your washing machine is making your clothes smell like mildew but you cant afford a new one yet do you just keep using it? Support the program b/c our ****** coach isn't getting fired?

**** you. You're what is wrong with the program. Not us.

Until he's gone I'll what I can to make this admin and staff miserable. People like you, the sheeps, just bend over and allow them to tell you they are keeping him. I won't.

And you should do exactly that. I just have issues with some fans Tweeting at recruits not to come to the U. It's the kid's own decision. WTF do they know is better for them? Yea the coach isn't great, but that fat loser won't be here much longer. And if the kid ends up regretting it, ****, it's time to become a man and own up to your decisions. You can always transfer.

Advertisement
The fans are the only ones putting $$$ into the program. Whenever we buy Canes gear or go to games, that's money worked hard for, that we put into the program.

To blame us for the program's failures is a new low.

A) Not true and B) It'd be considered "charming" and exemplifying their devotion to football as religion if we were in the $EC.

We have lots of problems as a fanbase but when it comes to the current state of the program the people b!tching ain't responsible for this one, son.

@MajorNine 16m16 minutes ago - If you gonna tear the wheels off the bandwagon, don't try to hop back on when we fix it.
- Chad Thomas

If I had a dollar for every young player who said something to that effect over the last 10 years, I could pay Fat Al's buyout by myself.

And LOL at you being a Golden worshipper, at least you have no shame admitting you think he deserves another year. Would love to hear what he's done to make you feel he "deserves" another year, besides be an employee of the UM AD?

I would not consider myself a "Golden worshipper". I said I have no confidence in him any more... I feel he is deserving of another year because of how he handled the NCAA situation and that all HC's need at least four years to prove their worth. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Cry me a river bro. UM need to get rid of FAT Al . U are one of the same ones who chastise fans who don't go to the games. We can't say anything but we should be good little idiots show up sit in that dump, watch that crap and be quiet.

michigan, texas and alabama say hello Manny. Three of the biggest fan bases in the country all went ape **** when their coaches couldn't cut it and look at what happened? Change.

The mother of our best player has came out and said " majority of the kids would transfer if they didn't have to sit out".

The media and slurpers don't want to discuss that though. Is she killing recruiting?

No, she speaks the truth and sees where the program is headed .

This should be a major indictment on the staff, her and her son have been nothing but classy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back