Official FALL PractiSe #17 Wednesday August 24

Advertisement
I’ve been repeatedly asked about starter predictions, well here’s my 1.0 guess as of today.

DE - Agude
DT - JHH
DT - Jackson or LT
DE - Mesidor
LB - Steed
LB- Johnson
LB - Frierson
CB - Stevenson
S - A Williams
S - J Williams
CB - Ivey
NCB - Couch

Subject to change • lol
If Ivey every goes into Wallstreet he’s gonna fool his way into millions

There’s going to a lot of guys playing , they’ll be fresh by the fourth quarter. Btw remember last year when TS was a backup on the opening depth chart and so was Johnson? I said let’s look at who’s starting in a week or two and look at snaps.
Tyrique deserved to start I can’t say the same for Johnson I hate that we took him instead of jermaine Johnson from Georgia but that’s another conversation.

Do you think we’ll be able to actually run the ball this year or is this going to be a **** show like richts last year here

Advertisement
Tyrique deserved to start I can’t say the same for Johnson I hate that we took him instead of jermaine Johnson from Georgia but that’s another conversation.

Do you think we’ll be able to actually run the ball this year or is this going to be a **** show like richts last year here

I think you are confused about the Johnson’s.. that was last year. That Johnson (2021) is gone

I’ve been repeatedly asked about starter predictions, well here’s my 1.0 guess as of today.

DE - Agude
DT - JHH
DT - Jackson or LT
DE - Mesidor
LB - Steed
LB- Johnson
LB - Frierson
CB - Stevenson
S - A Williams
S - J Williams
CB - Ivey
NCB - Couch

Subject to change • lol
No flaggg, list is sus

Advertisement

It’ll be improved but nothing close to what it’ll be after a couple classes

Advertisement
Listen to what he is saying. This is what you get when you invest in the best coaching staff in America. We may not have all the horses in place as of yet, but folks are going to be shocked how well coached we are. The conference is in for a rude awakening.
Season 4 Reaction GIF by grown-ish

There’s going to a lot of guys playing , they’ll be fresh by the fourth quarter. Harvey’s strength is pass rushing, he’ll play a lot.
When you are deep starter quality can come off the bench. I think the tell is more number of snaps than who actually starts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back