Official FALL PractiSe #17 Wednesday August 24

For this to happen alot either tae at star, james at slb has to happen alot. Having 3 safeties on the field just for the **** of it doesn’t make sense unless you’re playing a team that warrants it
our unless they're your best players.

Advertisement
I’ve been repeatedly asked about starter predictions, well here’s my 1.0 guess as of today.

DE - Agude
DT - JHH
DT - Jackson or LT
DE - Mesidor
LB - Steed
LB- Johnson
LB - Frierson
CB - Stevenson
S - A Williams
S - J Williams
CB - Ivey
NCB - Couch

Subject to change • lol
Hey 🐐 @Confidence1000 here. I don’t think LT56 will be in an or situation. LT56 will definitely start

Advertisement
Super excited to see the D-Line wreck havoc this year.

Hoping our O is good enough to put teams behind and then let our D-Line pin their ears back and rack up the sacks

our unless they're your best players.
So if a team is in a heavy personnel u put 3 safeties on the field because there your “best” players? This isn’t madden lol he’ll have packages for them but people are too obsessed with that idea

So if a team is in a heavy personnel u put 3 safeties on the field because there your “best” players? This isn’t madden lol he’ll have packages for them but people are too obsessed with that idea
nah...

I never said anything about personnel groupings or when he'd put them in.

nice try though..

Advertisement
maybe my original response was unclear...

Never "for the **** of it", but you find a way to get your best guys on the field when the situation allows it.
I agree that’s basically what my original statement said lol

We all know the 4-3 is dead, right. it's tackle in space.

4-2-5
Ten DL will get burn - to wear out the offensive, (smash mouth defense)
4 LB's to keep fresh CJ, CS, Flagg, (Steed for now)
and the three amigo's as safeties and two mirror cover press DB's on the outside TS and Couch?

Sounds like the base defense, before all the multiples..... 24-25 burn on defense

Last edited:
Advertisement

4-2-5
and the three amigo's as safeties and two mirror cover press DB's on the outside TS and Couch?

Sounds like the base defense, before all the multiples..... 24-25 burn on defense
So tae at star? Id love it i just haven’t seen anything to suggest he’s gotten snaps there. Seems like james coming down is what probably happens when he wants 3 safeties on the field

4-2-5

GF is a LB now , Imo Couch or the nickel takes a LB off . Based off opp / situation. Thats just a base 4-3 . As you said before all the “multiple looks”.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Salute to u King! Congratulations on the big 5-O. Remember age ain’t nothing but a #, playboy, & many haven’t been fortunate to hit that golden year. Peace & Blessings to u, my guy. Enjoy ur day & may it be filled w/ love & reminders of the importance of life & family.
Thanks bruh!

Mine knows to schedule around Saturdays. Goes shopping, nail shop, grocery store, etc. at whatever time kickoff is.
So does mine but she has a knack for getting back home when the game day meal is ready. She a big football fan, but annoys me with her, don't know the intricacies of the game, opinions.

My note on the D before season starts. I hope there are special packages for Jim Wms. We'll be fine on the back end with combos of safeties in Kinchens, Avante and Blades.

I tried to tell y’all about LT56 but y’all ain’t wan listen. Talm bout the transfers & how he’ll be in the rotation. BULLSHYT! He gon be in the rotation aite! The STARTING ROTATION 😂😂😂😂😂
White Cat GIF

“he’ll be in the rotation”

@cway313

1756818A-F732-4F84-8C11-9F33EB411A48.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back