Official FALL PractiSe #17 Wednesday August 24

Steed, whatever my opinions on Ivey and they aren’t great, I’ve just grown to expect that he will somehow start.
Avengers Endgame GIF

Advertisement
I’ve been repeatedly asked about starter predictions, well here’s my 1.0 guess as of today.

DE - Agude
DT - JHH
DT - Jackson or LT
DE - Mesidor
LB - Steed
LB- Johnson
LB - Frierson
CB - Stevenson
S - A Williams
S - J Williams
CB - Ivey
NCB - Couch

Subject to change • lol

Kinchens with AW. Porter over Ivey. All else I’m in. … LT and Jackson may start together with JHH first in. Any two of those three wouldn’t surprise.

I’ve been repeatedly asked about starter predictions, well here’s my 1.0 guess as of today.

DE - Agude
DT - JHH
DT - Jackson or LT
DE - Mesidor
LB - Steed
LB- Johnson
LB - Frierson
CB - Stevenson
S - A Williams
S - J Williams
CB - Ivey
NCB - Couch

Subject to change • lol
I heard we will run a package that incorporates the 3 Safeties a lot.

Advertisement
Full pads today. No media access today or for the rest of the week. Mario is locking it down.

There will be 4 players available after practiSe today.

Tomorrow practiSe will be roughly 1.5 hours in helmets not the usual 2 hours as they move into game prep
There will be 4 players available after practiCe when the players have finished practiSing their skills.

I'll take every grain of salt except for Ivey. That boi has to show me on the field. Sorry he has been here for 12 years and he got another year....what? I got one image plastered in my head of him and it's him getting smoked by Jamison Williamson. Now I know that boi quick but that was an awful image. Need to redeem himself and no practice reports gonna change that.

Advertisement
Shots fired

Ehhhh; I try to be fair & objective. This is not really a valid ?. Jake is referring to the previous staff that was fired; he never played for the new staff, so the ? should’ve been how has time here been compared to his previous time at USC.

Ehhhh; I try to be fair & objective. This is not really a valid ?. Jake is referring to the previous staff that was fired; he never played for the new staff, so the ? should’ve been how has time here been compared to his previous time at USC.
I get that

I heard we will run a package that incorporates the 3 Safeties a lot.
For this to happen alot either tae at star, james at slb has to happen alot. Having 3 safeties on the field just for the **** of it doesn’t make sense unless you’re playing a team that warrants it

Advertisement
Advertisement

DE - Agude
DT - JHH
DT - Jackson or LT
DE - Mesidor
LB - Steed
LB- Johnson
LB - Frierson
CB - Stevenson
S - A Williams
S - J Williams
CB - Ivey
NCB - Couch

Subject to change • lol
Most of this will be true. Lol

I wish Mario would threw us a bone and let the media give us a report on my **** 50th birthday!!! **** you Mario!….. Just joking fellas… but ****! Wifey got dis cake for me.

Salute to u King! Congratulations on the big 5-O. Remember age ain’t nothing but a #, playboy, & many haven’t been fortunate to hit that golden year. Peace & Blessings to u, my guy. Enjoy ur day & may it be filled w/ love & reminders of the importance of life & family.

Advertisement
Back