Official Fall Camp PractiSe #6: Tuesday, August 8th

LOL this program really is such a ******* joke.

And it's not Mario, it's been this way for 20 years. Imagine what Middle Tennessee State would've done to us had they known Jacob Lichtenstein had a hangnail!?
It’s what Mario wants though. The media people are implementing his rules.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s 99 today with s heat index of 113….and I’m in La. So it ain’t no dry heat BS….it’s hot EVERYWHERE !!!!

people incorrectly group IPF with football only facilities and new dorms as being a recruiting toy.. IPFs are critical in the southeast in Aug and Sept to get full practice time.
IIRC, when the IPF was announced and being built Richt (I think) mentioned a number of practices had to canceled or cut short due to the usual thunderstorms and threats of lightning.

Advertisement
Every day on youtube you can see 20+ minute long videos of Colorado team practicing and interacting with each other and staff.You get to know yhe players and coaches.Would be cool if we could ever have that type access/coverage.
Incompetent coaches don’t like cameras around. Randy, Golden, Manny… all kept it on lock down.

Every day on youtube you can see 20+ minute long videos of Colorado team practicing and interacting with each other and staff.You get to know yhe players and coaches.Would be cool if we could ever have that type access/coverage.
That **** won’t mean anything when the season starts. If Colorado gets blown out in their first few games people will say they should have focused more on football instead of making videos.

That **** won’t mean anything when the season starts. If Colorado gets blown out in their first few games people will say they should have focused more on football instead of making videos.
I undersatnd that but we wait all these long months for football to get here and there's only 12 games and it goes by fast.They can't give us a few minutes of early practice and then kick out the media.

Advertisement
Bunch of geezers in here.

you answered your own question. You are 40 years older and doing a chore. When I was 18 I didn’t care how hot it was in the middle of the summer I would be out on the tennis court. You just loved it so much it didn’t really matter.

This is painfully true.
Twenty plus years ago, I joined a soccer team in the NASA GSFC thinking I would picked up where I left off in my high schools. What the heck, I was "only" in my early 40s so why not? The first thing I noted when approaching field for my first match was a plaque of one of the league founders who literally died on the field....lol...boy was I out of shape....I played right back and needed 1-2 teammates to cover my side of field. That was an eye-opener, lol.

I undersatnd that but we wait all these long months for football to get here and there's only 12 games and it goes by fast.They can't give us a few minutes of early practice and then kick out the media.
I agree it doesn’t have to be 20 minute long videos…and it shouldn’t be imo

What were the clips Golden started doing here? Can’t remember but they were pretty cool

Advertisement
2 a days with full pads and NO WATER breaks in SoFl. Coaches actually convinced our dumb asses that drinking water "makes you cramp and makes you weak." Brutal.

You got that right.
Drinking water was a privilege afforded to us players who collectively had a good practice and the source of water was a pipe that had holes connected to a water hose. Our coaches, including legendary Walt Frazier, begrudgingly allowed us to take a couple of sips before returning to our OL group. I will never forget this plus the smell of the locker-room after a week's worth of two-a-days...PAUSE (am I doing this right?).

This is painfully true.
Twenty plus years ago, I joined a soccer team in the NASA GSFC thinking I would picked up where I left off in my high schools. What the heck, I was "only" in my early 40s so why not? The first thing I noted when approaching field for my first match was a plaque of one of the league founders who literally died on the field....lol...boy was I out of shape....I played right back and needed 1-2 teammates to cover my side of field. That was an eye-opener, lol.
I’m in my early 30s and if I was to play tennis regularly again it would take a good bit of time to be able to play for more than an hour or so.

Advertisement
Back