Facts Are Facts

Advertisement
Jaromir! What's your solution for our hemorrhaging Bro? Wait a minute. Did I spell that right? Did I get my stats correct?

You can crack all the jokes you want, but when you devote an entire post to MR's winning percentage at Georgia, and you completely obliterate the math, you look like an idiot. If your point is a stat, get the stat right.

You can crack all the jokes you want, but when you devote an entire post to MR's winning percentage at Georgia, and you completely obliterate the math, you look like an idiot. If your point is a stat, get the stat right.

Me an idiot? Nah! You must have me confused with one of your dogs bro!

Don't take yourself so serious Mick, I mean Jaromir. You are not as smart as you think or as dumb as you look. Have fun Bro!!

Hey just noticed that my posts beat yours in positive reactions, 78.431372% to 78.077101%. Wow I'm impressed!!

Last edited:
Having been in the Management ranks for a long time I will tell you that hiring anyone is not a simple process. A previous Manager of mine said something to me about the hiring process that still resonates with me today and that is, "Hiring is 70% gut feel". I can tell you from experience that is a very accurate statement. When hiring a coach, a coach's their winning percentage is important however what is more important is what is in their minds, hearts and souls. Those are intangible things that are very difficult to detect. Having met MR, I just didn't feel it, having also met Butch, I did.

Just my opinion I formulated in the past few years, in my brief contacts with these gentlemen.
lol did MR know you were interviewing him to be the head coach at Miami? You had a brief contact with him and you know what's in his mind, heart, and soul? Gimmie a break, maybe he just thought you were a douche and didn't want to talk to you? lol at your managerial skills, filling a 4 million dollar position based on gut feel.

Advertisement
Me an idiot? Nah! You must have me confused with one of your dogs bro!

Don't take yourself so serious Mick, I mean Jaromir. You are not as smart as you think or as dumb as you look. Have fun Bro!!

Hey just noticed that my posts beat your in positive reactions, 78.431372% to 78.077101%. Wow I'm impressed!!

If you're not an idiot, what kind of gorilla math led you to believe that MR had a .650 winning percentage at Georgia?

Love your question Bro. This is where I was heading next. No sugar coating here. In my opinion our Program needs so many fixes right now (We're pretty screwed up!!), most importantly recruiting, coaches, etc., that I don't think any well established coaches would want to leave their secure nests for us right now. My pick has been and will be Butch Davis.

Rationale for Butch Davis: I've spoken with the man before and can feel his passion. He wants a chance to do the U right and finish his career here. He loves the U, he loves the city of Miami, he loves south florida kids and visa versa, he is a "**** OF A RECRUITER", he is a **** of a talent evaluator, both with players and coaches, he is passionate, he is a motivator, he can fix all of our problems quickly and he is proven commodity. Don't know if you knew this but during the last interviewing process, he had a plan to bring a championship to the "U" in 3 years. He wanted nothing less than another chance at the "U", even though he was not fully responsible for leaving the "U" previously. Our Admin. back then tried ******** him up as well.

What do we have to lose? Give the man a chance. This is the land of second chances right?

Straight from the heart Bro!

Did he brush up against you, or were you sitting on his lap?

Since '08 his record is 14-30 against ranked opponents - along with 14 losses to unranked teams. What other facts really matter?

Advertisement
Quite a few of you are hung up on MR statistics. So here are 100% accurate MR statistics boys and girls.

I've said many times that MR averaged 2-3 loses per year while at UGA. It's actually 3.12 loses per year in a 12 game season ((51 loses/196 combined wins & loses)*12). Pretty close ah!

At the U, MR is averaging 4 loses per year in a 12 game season. It's actually 3.99 loses per year in a 12 game season, THUS FAR. ((12 loses/36 combined wins & loses)*12).

UGA wanted championships and they have been heading down the right track since MR's booting.

Any way you look at it, 3.12 or 3.99 loses per year is not that impressive. This is the guy we brought over to coach our team? on the downward side of his career? Sorry if I'm making your coach look bad, but at the end of the day, "It is what it is".

Boys and girls, we can put lipstick on a pig, but when it wears off, we still have a pig on our hands.

Bottom line is that we've been heading down the wrong side of the tracks, with no end in sight. Careful though for those lights ahead are from an incoming freight train!! Players loss of confidence, Recruiting impact, players leaving, etc., etc., etc.

Would the CMR apologists whom labeled the above mentioned post as " boring " please identify yourself's!

Oh, and one more notion. The bottom line is the VAST MAJORITY of Cane fan's were MESMERIZED and fell to the GRAND ILLUSION concerning the 2017 season. In other words, most Cane fans chose to IGNORE those " three miracle wins " and what not. But Pittsburgh brought Cane fan back down to REALITY! And reality still continues to raise it's ugly head regarding the current putrid state of Cane matters and all that. .

lol did MR know you were interviewing him to be the head coach at Miami? You had a brief contact with him and you know what's in his mind, heart, and soul? Gimmie a break, maybe he just thought you were a douche and didn't want to talk to you? lol at your managerial skills, filling a 4 million dollar position based on gut feel.

You are right Sir. Great point!! Keep on kissing MR's ***. He is a loser and sounds to me like you are too.

Would the CMR apologists whom labeled the above mentioned post as " boring " please identify yourself's!

Oh, and one more notion. The bottom line is the VAST MAJORITY of Cane fan's were MESMERIZED and fell to the GRAND ILLUSION concerning the 2017 season. In other words, most Cane fans chose to IGNORE those " three miracle wins " and what not. But Pittsburgh brought Cane fan back down to REALITY! And reality still continues to raise it's ugly head regarding the current putrid state of Cane matters and all that. .

You Sir are a very objective fan!!

Advertisement
If you're not an idiot, what kind of gorilla math led you to believe that MR had a .650 winning percentage at Georgia?

Gorilla Math!! Love it!!!!! You are so hung up on "Perfect Stats", question-- When was the last time you perfectly balanced your 7 Eleven register?

Just love the way our so called fans are focused on "Solutions". I guess Gorilla Math will get us there!

Gorilla Math!! Love it!!!!! You are so hung up on "Perfect Stats", question-- When was the last time you perfectly balanced your 7 Eleven register?

Just love the way our so called fans are focused on "Solutions". I guess Gorilla Math will get us there!

So you don't have an answer for ******** up a stat so badly that it completely changed the context of your post.

Advertisement
Love your question Bro. This is where I was heading next. No sugar coating here. In my opinion our Program needs so many fixes right now (We're pretty screwed up!!), most importantly recruiting, coaches, etc., that I don't think any well established coaches would want to leave their secure nests for us right now. My pick has been and will be Butch Davis.

Rationale for Butch Davis: I've spoken with the man before and can feel his passion. He wants a chance to do the U right and finish his career here. He loves the U, he loves the city of Miami, he loves south florida kids and visa versa, he is a "**** OF A RECRUITER", he is a **** of a talent evaluator, both with players and coaches, he is passionate, he is a motivator, he can fix all of our problems quickly and he is proven commodity. Don't know if you knew this but during the last interviewing process, he had a plan to bring a championship to the "U" in 3 years. He wanted nothing less than another chance at the "U", even though he was not fully responsible for leaving the "U" previously. Our Admin. back then tried ******** him up as well.

What do we have to lose? Give the man a chance. This is the land of second chances right?

Straight from the heart Bro!
miami-hurricanes-football-the-u-part-2-al-golden-butch-davis-ncaa-sanctions-investigation-espn-rakonturn-billy-corben.jpg

You are right Sir. Great point!! Keep on kissing MR's ***. He is a loser and sounds to me like you are too.
I didn't say anything about keeping MR... I'm just laughing at your methodology for choosing a coach. With your dumbass 'gut feeling' methodology you'd end up with a guy like Al Golden. Before you say anything else stupid to me, you might want to realize I was on the BBB train three years ago.

Advertisement
Back