Facts Are Facts

Advertisement
Once Kirby Smart got the Richt stink out of the UGA program he's 22-3 with a NC game under his belt

There it is. UGA made a very smart move and we a very STUPID one. Someone being fired should always raise a "Red Flag". Did our Admin. or our stupid MR supporters see this? NO. Maybe if all of you supporting MR would take your blind *** blinders off, you would have seen the truth, just like I did over 3 years ago.

twalcott5, December 5, 2015: "I am not concerned at all about Coach Richt's offensive approach and philosophy. Coach Richt's legacy at the U will be marked by what kind of defense and defensive philosophy he adopts. If he learns from the bad defenses and defensive mistakes he has historically made, if he gets the right defensive coordinator, the right defense, ala FSU's, we will win national championships. No doubt about it."

That's pure gold. But he JUST KNEW that Richt was the wrong guy.

twalcott, September 12, 2016: "On Joe Rose's show this AM, It was refreshing to hear our new Coach ,MR, take the responsibility, along with his coaches, for any miscues from the FAU game. As he said several times, these are things we need to do a better job coaching at. This is how you bring a team together!!"

But he knew three years ago that Richt was the wrong hire.

Advertisement
twalcott, September 12, 2016: "On Joe Rose's show this AM, It was refreshing to hear our new Coach ,MR, take the responsibility, along with his coaches, for any miscues from the FAU game. As he said several times, these are things we need to do a better job coaching at. This is how you bring a team together!!"

Jaromir, why haven’t you responded to your old posts in the Babers thread?

Considering you can find others’ old posts so easily.

There it is. UGA made a very smart move and we a very STUPID one. Someone being fired should always raise a "Red Flag". Did our Admin. or our stupid MR supporters see this? NO. Maybe if all of you supporting MR would take your blind *** blinders off, you would have seen the truth, just like I did over 3 years ago.

Kirby still hasnt won the big game

UGA looking for a NC correct?

UGA2.jpg

Quite a few of you are hung up on MR statistics. So here are 100% accurate MR statistics boys and girls.

I've said many times that MR averaged 2-3 loses per year while at UGA. It's actually 3.12 loses per year in a 12 game season ((51 loses/196 combined wins & loses)*12). Pretty close ah!

At the U, MR is averaging 4 loses per year in a 12 game season. It's actually 3.99 loses per year in a 12 game season, THUS FAR. ((12 loses/36 combined wins & loses)*12).

UGA wanted championships and they have been heading down the right track since MR's booting.

Any way you look at it, 3.12 or 3.99 loses per year is not that impressive. This is the guy we brought over to coach our team? on the downward side of his career? Sorry if I'm making your coach look bad, but at the end of the day, "It is what it is".

Boys and girls, we can put lipstick on a pig, but when it wears off, we still have a pig on our hands.

Bottom line is that we've been heading down the wrong side of the tracks, with no end in sight. Careful though for those lights ahead are from an incoming freight train!! Players loss of confidence, Recruiting impact, players leaving, etc., etc., etc.

I'm not a Richt apologist but your analysis has more holes than the Titanic.

Nick Satan's winning percentage is .778 and that means in a 13 game season (12+bowl game) that his average record is 10-3.

The only P5 coaches with better win percentages are Urban Liar (.851) and Chris Peterson (.816) so the only coaches that DO NOT average 3 or more losses per year are Urban/Peterson.

Advertisement

Proof is in the pudding Bro. You are very ignorant of the facts. How do you like him know? I knew what kind of coach he was at UGA and predicted this debacle.

Thank you for telling us how many losses we have.

The way you took them and....did you add them up and then do some sort of division? It’s all so complex.

But again thank you. You are some kind of sorcerer.

Proof is in the pudding Bro. You are very ignorant of the facts. How do you like him know? I knew what kind of coach he was at UGA and predicted this debacle.

twalcott5, December 5, 2015: "I am not concerned at all about Coach Richt's offensive approach and philosophy. Coach Richt's legacy at the U will be marked by what kind of defense and defensive philosophy he adopts. If he learns from the bad defenses and defensive mistakes he has historically made, if he gets the right defensive coordinator, the right defense, ala FSU's, we will win national championships. No doubt about it."

We have a top five defense. National champs, right?

Advertisement
Twalcott starting to swell around the eye. Gonna take a miracle to make it to the next round, Jim.

That's pure gold. But he JUST KNEW that Richt was the wrong guy.

I fully stand by it however MR did not call Offensive plays at UGA. UGA was always a good offensive Team under him, under the direction of other coaches. He's made many stupid offensive decisions at the U and we know how well that's worked.( CALLING PLAYS, OL coach, QB Coach, ST Coach). His achilles heel at UGA were his soft defenses. He learnt from that but again made many stupid offensive decisions. I have never supported MR for our head coach. I did fully support Butch Davis for the position. MR IS NOT A GOOD COACH!!!

Miami is ranked # 35 in strength of schedule ....... that has to be factored in when looking at defense ranking.

LSU is #1, Texas A&M is #2, Georgia is #3, Bama is #4. ..... Clemson is #13.

Advertisement
I fully stand by it however MR did not call Offensive plays at UGA. UGA was always a good offensive Team under him, under the direction of other coaches. He's made many stupid offensive decisions at the U and we know how well that's worked.( CALLING PLAYS, OL coach, QB Coach, ST Coach). His achilles heel at UGA were his soft defenses. He learnt from that but again made many stupid offensive decisions. I have never supported MR for our head coach. I did fully support Butch Davis for the position. MR IS NOT A GOOD COACH!!!

Richt's offense was the result of other coaches, you say?

Miami is ranked # 35 in strength of schedule ....... that has to be factored in when looking at defense ranking.

LSU is #1, Texas A&M is #2, Georgia is #3, Bama is #4. ..... Clemson is #13.

Good grief. Try to follow the context of the thread.

Twalcott starting to swell around the eye. Gonna take a miracle to make it to the next round, Jim.

Advertisement
Back