Facts Are Facts

twalcott5

Freshman
Quite a few of you are hung up on MR statistics. So here are 100% accurate MR statistics boys and girls.

I've said many times that MR averaged 2-3 loses per year while at UGA. It's actually 3.12 loses per year in a 12 game season ((51 loses/196 combined wins & loses)*12). Pretty close ah!

At the U, MR is averaging 4 loses per year in a 12 game season. It's actually 3.99 loses per year in a 12 game season, THUS FAR. ((12 loses/36 combined wins & loses)*12).

UGA wanted championships and they have been heading down the right track since MR's booting.

Any way you look at it, 3.12 or 3.99 loses per year is not that impressive. This is the guy we brought over to coach our team? on the downward side of his career? Sorry if I'm making your coach look bad, but at the end of the day, "It is what it is".

Boys and girls, we can put lipstick on a pig, but when it wears off, we still have a pig on our hands.

Bottom line is that we've been heading down the wrong side of the tracks, with no end in sight. Careful though for those lights ahead are from an incoming freight train!! Players loss of confidence, Recruiting impact, players leaving, etc., etc., etc.

Advertisement
Just stating facts that people like you have a very hard time dealing with. Sorry for your loss! Love you too bro.

I'm glad you broke it down for us to the hundredth of a loss. 3.12 losses per year. That's hard hitting stuff. You should start 3.12 less threads a day now saying exactly the same thing.

I'm glad you broke it down for us to the hundredth of a loss. 3.12 losses per year. That's hard hitting stuff. You should start 3.12 less threads a day now saying exactly the same thing.

Where's the love Bro! Just cleaning facts up for MR lovers who blame our shortcomings on everything besides MR. You're not one of those? right Bro?

Never been an MR fan and the proof is in the pudding. I'm hurting just like you dawg.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quite a few of you are hung up on MR statistics. So here are 100% accurate MR statistics boys and girls.

I've said many times that MR averaged 2-3 loses per year while at UGA. It's actually 3.12 loses per year in a 12 game season ((51 loses/196 combined wins & loses)*12). Pretty close ah!

At the U, MR is averaging 4 loses per year in a 12 game season. It's actually 3.99 loses per year in a 12 game season, THUS FAR. ((12 loses/36 combined wins & loses)*12).

UGA wanted championships and they have been heading down the right track since MR's booting.

Any way you look at it, 3.12 or 3.99 loses per year is not that impressive. This is the guy we brought over to coach our team? on the downward side of his career? Sorry if I'm making your coach look bad, but at the end of the day, "It is what it is".

Boys and girls, we can put lipstick on a pig, but when it wears off, we still have a pig on our hands.

Bottom line is that we've been heading down the wrong side of the tracks, with no end in sight. Careful though for those lights ahead are from an incoming freight train!! Players loss of confidence, Recruiting impact, players leaving, etc., etc., etc.

If you want to keep stating facts what was coach richt's overall winning pct% before coming here. And who did oach richt take this program over from was it butch davis or morons.

I got a fact reality for you, this program was already in shambles before coach got here, anybody who knew football already knew we was looking at a 5yr project to get things back on track, we at the middle point now!

There's no sugarcoating what we're going through.

Who ya got as our next coach?

Love your question Bro. This is where I was heading next. No sugar coating here. In my opinion our Program needs so many fixes right now (We're pretty screwed up!!), most importantly recruiting, coaches, etc., that I don't think any well established coaches would want to leave their secure nests for us right now. My pick has been and will be Butch Davis.

Rationale for Butch Davis: I've spoken with the man before and can feel his passion. He wants a chance to do the U right and finish his career here. He loves the U, he loves the city of Miami, he loves south florida kids and visa versa, he is a "**** OF A RECRUITER", he is a **** of a talent evaluator, both with players and coaches, he is passionate, he is a motivator, he can fix all of our problems quickly and he is proven commodity. Don't know if you knew this but during the last interviewing process, he had a plan to bring a championship to the "U" in 3 years. He wanted nothing less than another chance at the "U", even though he was not fully responsible for leaving the "U" previously. Our Admin. back then tried ******** him up as well.

What do we have to lose? Give the man a chance. This is the land of second chances right?

Straight from the heart Bro!

If you want to keep stating facts what was coach richt's overall winning pct% before coming here. And who did oach richt take this program over from was it butch davis or morons.

I got a fact reality for you, this program was already in shambles before coach got here, anybody who knew football already knew we was looking at a 5yr project to get things back on track, we at the middle point now!

You have no clue what the **** you are talking about.

Advertisement
Whew.

Thought this thread was going to be redundant. Thankfully it’s going to now morph into bring back Butch argument.

Where's the love Bro! Just cleaning facts up for MR lovers who blame our shortcomings on everything besides MR. You're not one of those? right Bro?

Never been an MR fan and the proof is in the pudding. I'm hurting just like you dawg.[/QUOT

How does Richt's winning percentage compare with other active head coaches with more than 100 games? That would be interesting to know. Axing four a friend.

Advertisement

What are you today yrs old??....

Love your question Bro. This is where I was heading next. No sugar coating here. In my opinion our Program needs so many fixes right now (We're pretty screwed up!!), most importantly recruiting, coaches, etc., that I don't think any well established coaches would want to leave their secure nests for us right now. My pick has been and will be Butch Davis.

Rationale for Butch Davis: I've spoken with the man before and can feel his passion. He wants a chance to do the U right and finish his career here. He loves the U, he loves the city of Miami, he loves south florida kids and visa versa, he is a "**** OF A RECRUITER", he is a **** of a talent evaluator, both with players and coaches, he is passionate, he is a motivator, he can fix all of our problems quickly and he is proven commodity. Don't know if you knew this but during the last interviewing process, he had a plan to bring a championship to the "U" in 3 years. He wanted nothing less than another chance at the "U", even though he was not fully responsible for leaving the "U" previously. Our Admin. back then tried ******** him up as well.

What do we have to lose? Give the man a chance. This is the land of second chances right?

Straight from the heart Bro!
So you want to hire a guy that lost 3.33 games per year at Miami and 4.25 games per year overall in college? I left out the years in Cleveland.

What are you today yrs old??....
Whew.

Thought this thread was going to be redundant. Thankfully it’s going to now morph into bring back Butch argument.

What's your idea for a new "U" coach? Your boy MR is laying it. Or you want to give MR 3 more years? How do we fix this ******* mess MR has created? You think Butch could have done worse? No ******* way bro!!

So you want to hire a guy that lost 3.33 games per year at Miami and 4.25 games per year overall in college? I left out the years in Cleveland.

How many great players and championships did he leave the "U" with to win with mediocre coaches? He is a **** of a recruiter and talent evaluator. Is your boy MR?

Advertisement
Back