Facts Are Facts

Advertisement
I fully stand by it however MR did not call Offensive plays at UGA. UGA was always a good offensive Team under him, under the direction of other coaches. He's made many stupid offensive decisions at the U and we know how well that's worked.( CALLING PLAYS, OL coach, QB Coach, ST Coach). His achilles heel at UGA were his soft defenses. He learnt from that but again made many stupid offensive decisions. I have never supported MR for our head coach. I did fully support Butch Davis for the position. MR IS NOT A GOOD COACH!!!

twalcott5, December 5, 2015: "I am not concerned at all about Coach Richt's offensive approach and philosophy. Coach Richt's legacy at the U will be marked by what kind of defense and defensive philosophy he adopts. If he learns from the bad defenses and defensive mistakes he has historically made, if he gets the right defensive coordinator, the right defense, ala FSU's, we will win national championships. No doubt about it."

Admitting you were wrong in 2015 would be a whole lot more mature than coming around here claiming that you never supported him. Your posts are still there.

OK guys. You convinced me. MR is a great coach and we will a national championship under him!!

The only person who claimed that we would win championships.........

twalcott5, December 5, 2015: "I am not concerned at all about Coach Richt's offensive approach and philosophy. Coach Richt's legacy at the U will be marked by what kind of defense and defensive philosophy he adopts. If he learns from the bad defenses and defensive mistakes he has historically made, if he gets the right defensive coordinator, the right defense, ala FSU's, we will win national championships. No doubt about it."

I don’t think we need that many fixes. Improve the O and special teams to above average and keep the D legit and we are competing for national titles.

Kelly fixed ND in a hurry.

Advertisement
Back