Face the music dmoney

nah I think D has been fair with his criticism or praise tbh. hes gone in on the staff and team when he felt needed. yesterday felt like the beginning of the end tbh. if the gators gotta fire Napier, then what does that mean for us w Mario? were no better than they are

Advertisement
Maybe rename the bank to:

The Ponzi Scheme

Animated GIF

How is the D's fault? It's his job to be positive what would be the point of having this site and preaching doom and gloom, we got enough of those mopes here to begin with. He ain't coaching the team, he's just trying to be positive and hope for the best like most of us do unless you're a closet FSwho or Gayturd fan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Treat him like a guy who gives you stock advice. Hear him. Digest it. Research yourself. Come up with your own conclusion. Self accountability. Not his fault this stock tanked. I had us 6-6. Looks like it will be close.

The team is better than last year. Looks like growth with Mario will be really slow. Is what it is.

Advertisement
To be fair anyone taking an insiders opinion as gospel is pretty stupid. These guys spread hope and excitement. Its up to the reader to responsibly form your own opinion. Most of you see a post and then expect it to have bearing on reality. I wont blame D$ or anyone else for that. His job is not to be objective lmao.
LOL at “insiders”.

I think everybody is shook at how bad these first two seasons have gone. I could never imagined things would look this bad personally.
People didn’t believe me when I said this roster was bad. Roster is improved and it’s still bad on top of our Offensive woes because outside of Dawson/Mario I don’t think it’s coaching.

Advertisement
Back