Face the music dmoney

Caleb Williams is a stone cold b*tch and if i were his teammate i would say cut that B*tch *** sh*t out.

I played up to college ball i have never seen someone cry in the arms of there parent unless its their last game.

Then i thought folks were joking..but the punk double downs and says he wants to go home a cuddle with his dog?. I aint never in my life heard sh*t like that...he actually said it twice int he press conference..i dont know what he was going for im guessing some attention seeking or to appear as a certain way but gahhhhhh ****. That lowkey turned me off to him. Wasnt a positive.
**** dawg… I thought I was making a good point and you came in and stomped that **** out lmao. I didn’t know he said wanted to cuddle with his dog, that’s too much.

Advertisement
**** dawg… I thought I was making a good point and you came in and stomped that **** out lmao. I didn’t know he said wanted to cuddle with his dog, that’s too much.
Man u could cry an show emotion...like what i saw from Lee and Chaney botched out GT game....but how he climbed up and acted like he was drowning off the TITANIC and he is L eonardo dI Caprio with his mom was a lil toooo much.

Then the Press Conference and him mentioning his dog n cuddling it was like ,...what? even his teammates seemed to be looking at him a bit funny while there.

Caleb Williams is a stone cold b*tch and if i were his teammate i would say cut that B*tch *** sh*t out.

I played up to college ball i have never seen someone cry in the arms of there parent unless its their last game.

Then i thought folks were joking..but the punk double downs and says he wants to go home an cuddle with his dog?. I aint never in my life heard sh*t like that...he actually said it twice int he press conference..i dont know what he was going for im guessing some attention seeking or to appear as a certain way but gahhhhhh ****. That lowkey turned me off to him. Wasnt a positive.

I'd take Caleb Williams on his period over any QB on this roster.

Advertisement
At a birthday party with my son.

I am sorry to hear that you no longer have any faith or interest in the program. Thank you for the Sunday afternoon post and continued support of the site.
The aforementioned birthday party
1699330486978.jpeg

Stamp collecting, wood working, cheering for a different college football team….there are so many options for those dissatisfied with the state of Miami Hurricanes football program.

For me, it’s simple.

Love the Canes. Love the fandom. Love the site and all the other forums that share perspective and content.

We do have control on what we consume and post.

We have zero control on how well potential translates to reality in terms of W’s or guys developing to a shared expectation.

The grumps and dumps won’t show restraint and they don’t have to, but we are what we eat.

Skip City and Mute City. I’m doing this with the toxicity. Some can do it in return if they interpret us as toxically positive.

Now let’s pull off a miracle and spoil the season for the Nolies.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And, I do not disagree with you either - this has been some terrible value for this hire through two years. However, I'm just no longer getting hurt or emotionally invested. Looking at this program on a macro level on a day-to-day basis is too much of an emotional and time (and used to be a financial) investment that I ceased to give this program when they hired Manny Diaz and I would like to implore the adults that follow this program to do the same. Just disconnect. **** this ****.

I know the fantasy is that some messianic head coach will come to this program and make it all better and save us, as it has been stated in the prophecy after the death of Butch da Gawd...I used to think the same thing...I just don't anymore. Our entire operation is risk averse and we really only won historically when we were risk-tolerant. Even with this new found financial investment the program made, they were risk averse with it and as a result, there was no chance we were turning this around overnight.

I've seen some tangible improvement this year - OL is good, defense can be nasty af, receivers are solid. But obviously, still lots of holes, including whats between our head coach's ears and in our QBs chest (both of which negate whatever improvements we HAVE seen). But maybe we get better? First two years of Norvell at FSU stunk (worse than our first two years, IMO), but he stuck with his process, kept hitting the portal, kept recruiting...saw a big jump in Year 3 and now firmly in the playoff picture in Year 4. Maybe that can be us. Maybe not. Maybe @Rellyrell 's comparison to the first two years of Randy Shannon is apt. Cristobal seems very Sam Pittman-y to me right now. But, I just care far less for the macro referendums on a weekly basis. Our offense got its *** kicked versus a superior defensive unit that had the best player on the field...on to the FSU game, I guess.
I want to get to this level of not give a ****!!!

So it only took game 9 of the season for folks to start blaming people other than the coaches and the players for failure? I guess that's better than the past few seasons.

Advertisement
Back