Face the music dmoney

Advertisement
On one hand, yeah he’s been preaching a ton of complete copium and hopium with this staff and recruiting.

On the other, I’m sure he’s just as ****ed as the rest of us are.

Anyone excusing or spinning last night’s performance is a lost cause.

Advertisement
Your bank has been found to have defrauded customers out of their savings and is now defunct. Enough with hyping up bums and getting the mobs excited for the same trash every year
z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

Advertisement
Its smart of d money to pump up the team to get clicks. Its not his fault.

its the morons around here that fall for it every ******* year! Ill save yall some time. Mario will be here 5 more years. We arent going to be great in those 5 years. Live with it!!!!

It was another bad hire. A hire that doesn't bring a offensive or defensive advantage. Some of us said it from the beginning.

Advertisement
To be fair anyone taking an insiders opinion as gospel is pretty stupid. These guys spread hope and excitement. Its up to the reader to responsibly form your own opinion. Most of you see a post and then expect it to have bearing on reality. I wont blame D$ or anyone else for that. His job is not to be objective lmao.

Advertisement
**** D$ still catching hands from y'all...lolol

listen - D$ was spot on...he was feeding us hope because that's all we got. he knew. chess not checkers

I'm hoping he's trying to find out what the **** is going on on San Amaro Drive and what the situation is with the team and recruiting before posting something because the silence is deafening going in to what has become our Super Bowl week. I hate to say that, because I would love to be able to think of FSU as some other team on our schedule we're going to beat the brakes off of on our way to a Natty but that is not the case right now. If anything they're thinking that about us.

Undefeated team, #4 Ranking, in their home stadium, we are no longer in contention for the ACC championship, this game is now the biggest on our schedule.

To be fair anyone taking an insiders opinion as gospel is pretty stupid. These guys spread hope and excitement. It’s up to the reader to responsibly form your own opinion. Most of you see a post and then expect it to have bearing on reality. I wont blame D$ or anyone else for that. His job is not to be objective lmao.
Spoiler alert my Bench Press FSU thread is gonna be 100% lies just so some here don’t get confused 😂

Advertisement
Back