Eyes emoji

[TWEET]876459353582292992[/TWEET]
False about genron...

tf, foh, lol, lmao, brb, smh

At the End of the day he getting kids into college whether you like it or not. People mad that he might have steered valentine away from Miami when we had golden and donofrio. Can you blame him? Would you trust those coaches in that scheme with a kid you are looking out for ?

Yes I blame him bc Valentine was a MESS that needed to be home closer to where his support system is.

Exactly. Simps like Broke don't get that though. They just hear a slimeball call himself "leader of men" and squawk that he gets kids into colleges because it's all about the kids, and they just buy it.

Get yo wishy, washy a55 on somewhere and go latch on to another posters thoughts and continue that rhetoric you new flavor of the day type a55 mf poster... so **** corny

Advertisement

At the End of the day he getting kids into college whether you like it or not. People mad that he might have steered valentine away from Miami when we had golden and donofrio. Can you blame him? Would you trust those coaches in that scheme with a kid you are looking out for ?

Yes I blame him bc Valentine was a MESS that needed to be home closer to where his support system is.

Exactly. Simps like Broke don't get that though. They just hear a slimeball call himself "leader of men" and squawk that he gets kids into colleges because it's all about the kids, and they just buy it.

Get yo wishy, washy a55 on somewhere and go latch on to another posters thoughts and continue that rhetoric you new flavor of the day type a55 mf poster... so **** corny

I'm shocked you didn't start a brand new thread for those thoughts.

Yo corny *** mf smh foh bruh lol.

You sound like Brewster

You sound like Brewster

You smell like Brewster's skidmarks in his underwear.

Advertisement
vince-mcmahon-2.gif

You sound like Brewster

You smell like Brewster's skidmarks in his underwear.

This is about as civil as I could have hoped for... But one wrong broke move and this all could come tumbling down like jinga.

Advertisement
Whats this "get kids into college" bull**** I always here surrounding that slime ball. Their talents get them into college. Not some McDonalds eating leach.

What else does this guy do for a living?

Anyone know how he has been able to get in so close with these kids and their family? Do most of these kids not have a father at home and he preys on that angle?

This new revelation of Genron finally not feeding the FSU pipeline isn't something he should be celebrated for.

There's a lot of rumors that the reason this is all going down is because Brewster played his hand too arrogantly.

Regardless of that, Canes fans shouldn't be ready to jump on the Genron train, he's screwed us over plenty of times & will do it again if given the opportunity.

The staff doesn't have a bad relationship with him, he's been on campus several times & they don't treat him like he's a pariah.

Which is a smart strategy by Richt, it's basically letting him know who's running the show, his power is diminished with a legit staff in Miami & the only leverage he has is the threat of sending his kids to FSU, but the Noles know they can't compete with Richt head to head on the recruiting trail, so that essentially neutralizes power brokers like Drummond.

We might benefit from this situation, but this doesn't mean we make him apart of the family, he's someone Miami has to deal with, but it's better for us because it's now finally on our terms.

When not "assisting" young men, he sells used cars (he is to go guy for AMC Pacers and Chevy Novas) and in his spare time serves as a member of Congress.

False about genron...

Unfortunate situation how it all unfolded for him. Had multiple chances and didn't capitalize

It was unfortunate how he pumped this kid up and then watched him freefall. Remember back when he claimed the kid could go to an Ivy League school if he wanted to? The man is full of BS. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just a mark.

What's up fellas this my first time here at CIS. Coach Drummond is a pimp without a suit & cane. This guy tries to be a "mentor" to every stud in Dade county. He played my boy Robinson Thearize back in 2011, had him sign with Auburn.

Advertisement
What's up fellas this my first time here at CIS. Coach Drummond is a pimp without a suit & cane. This guy tries to be a "mentor" to every stud in Dade county. He played my boy Robinson Thearize back in 2011, had him sign with Auburn.

Please extrapolate...many on here are more than curious as to how this Coach Drummond ends up laying kids year in and year out. Hoe does he snake into all these kids lives and becoming such a controlling factor in their college decision?

**** Tim Brewster and **** Genron.

They don't give 2 ****s about any of these kids.

False about genron...

These kids are getting into college with or without this clown, all he does is get paid to steer them to particular schools.

Also, are you bipolar? Your posts are all over the place like there's two different people using your account.

Advertisement

"foh mf" and "bro smh lol" isn't corny?

Genron getting kids into college. That's awesome. Like these kids didn't have talent and colleges coming to them without Genron. Guess Valentine wasn't talented enough to get into LSU on his own; he needed Genron. Still don't understand why Pete attaches his wagon to someone with a diluted moral compass like Genron.

**** Tim Brewster and **** Genron.

They don't give 2 ****s about any of these kids.

False about genron...

These kids are getting into college with or without this clown, all he does is get paid to steer them to particular schools.

Also, are you bipolar? Your posts are all over the place like there's two different people using your account.

Brock posts in a Jekyll and Hyde style.

A scene on the second day of the tryout offered a window into seven-on-seven’s power. One of Goetz’s assistants, Jon Drummond, put Miramar High cornerback Tracy Howard on the phone with assistant coaches at Miami and Florida. Howard is a junior, so college coaches cannot call him. But it is legal for Drummond to connect coaches with Howard, who is considered the country’s top cornerback prospect.

Asked if college coaches needed to court their seven-on-seven counterparts the way they talked to high school coaches, Drummond said, “They better.”

“I think it’s just as important as high school football,” Drummond said of seven-on-seven. “It makes recruiting easier. You don’t have to search for coaches; they search for you.”

High school coaches scoff at that notion because they do not consider seven-on-seven real football. Yet South Florida coaches are concerned that players will transfer to schools through coaches they meet playing seven-on-seven. Jeff Bertani, the coach at North Miami Beach, said it contributed to the region’s Wild West recruiting reputation.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2011/03/06/sports/ncaafootball/06camps.html

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You know it's all about the money. They sign with schools that showed Drummond the "most love". Dude really has these kids brainwashed thinking he's a real father figure and once/if they make it to the league he expects them to return the favor. He goes over & beyond to gain trust, gives them places to stay, free meals, access to cars and all. I believe he plots on kids that doesn't have much of nothing, no father, not much of a family, no established home. One thing about Drummond he make sure kids get in college but its strange because Cadillac never took the ACT OR SAT. Cadillac really wanted to sign with Bama tbh. I don't think him and Thearize no longer communicates.

Advertisement
Back