Eyes emoji

You know it's all about the money. They sign with schools that showed Drummond the "most love". Dude really has these kids brainwashed thinking he's a real father figure and once/if they make it to the league he expects them to return the favor. He goes over & beyond to gain trust, gives them places to stay, free meals, access to cars and all. I believe he plots on kids that doesn't have much of nothing, no father, not much of a family, no established home. One thing about Drummond he make sure kids get in college but its strange because Cadillac never took the ACT OR SAT. Cadillac really wanted to sign with Bama tbh. I don't think him and Thearize no longer communicates.

****...that upsets me very deeply. I can see how kids coming from certain backgrounds/homes allow this to happen...really isn't their fault as they are young, impressionable and in search of something that Drummond coyly provides. But is a catch-22, like you say, in the sense that these kids, certain times, believe that he is doing this out of the goodness of his heart and not for his own bottom line.

Him sending kids to teams that hook him up/show him the most love regardless of depth charts, culture fits, position coaches, etc is the worst part of it all.

If he were a savvy business man he'd send them to schools where they will thrive and make it to the league as I'm sure the payout if they make it far exceeds the crumbs (insert McDonald's jokes here) these SEC schools flick his way.

Advertisement
So why is "Eater of Men" mad at fsu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol SEC has the big bucks. I totally agree with you though it's very sad. Most people in the community think he's really helping these young athletes but he really is thinking about himself. Don't worry he gots what's coming for him.... He's going to jump on the U bandwagon sooner than later

Lol SEC has the big bucks. I totally agree with you though it's very sad. Most people in the community think he's really helping these young athletes but he really is thinking about himself. Don't worry he gots what's coming for him.... He's going to jump on the U bandwagon sooner than later

I prefer he stay on the side of the road like a beggar than jump on our bandwagon

Advertisement
Mike Farrell wrote in a rivals article today:

"5) New camp rule affecting attendance – maybe this shouldn’t be a surprise as the new rule prohibiting people “close to recruits” to get a paycheck working camps has hurt attendance of big-name players. The FSU camp, covered by Florida analyst Rob Cassidy, is an example as it was very light on depth of talent compared to previous years. This rule should probably be looked at."

I wonder if this had anything to do with it

"5) New camp rule affecting attendance – maybe this shouldn’t be a surprise as the new rule prohibiting people “close to recruits” to get a paycheck working camps has hurt attendance of big-name players. The FSU camp, covered by Florida analyst Rob Cassidy, is an example as it was very light on depth of talent compared to previous years. This rule should probably be looked at."

Lol at Farrell wanting that rule reviewed and rescinded.
It sounds like a great rule to me.

Advertisement

Deep down I'm sure it does to some extent.

Looks like he'll just have to keep funneling kids to LSU and whatever other programs in the SEC take care of him properly.

Yeah, they gave him an LSU jacket and God knows how many McNuggets..

Beetlejuice-from-howard-stern-show-says-hed-beat-mike-tyson.jpg

Exactly why should the rule be looked at? "Big-name" players should already have their coveted offers. Isn't that the goal of high school football? Oh sorry I forgot the goal is for Rivals to interview and have an article to write about said Big Name Player so they can generate profits.

Advertisement

Lol at Farrell wanting that rule reviewed and rescinded.
It sounds like a great rule to me.

How long until the Gaytors pounce on this as an excuse for the death of Friday Night Lights?

Advertisement
[TWEET]876459353582292992[/TWEET]
False about genron...

tf, foh, lol, lmao, brb, smh

At the End of the day he getting kids into college whether you like it or not. People mad that he might have steered valentine away from Miami when we had golden and donofrio. Can you blame him? Would you trust those coaches in that scheme with a kid you are looking out for ?

So if it wasn't for Genron, these elite Florida athletes wouldn't be in college?

Valentine wouldn't have gotten offers if it wasn't for Genron?

FOH

Not saying that but he takes some of these kids on visits to different schools in state or out of state that otherwise they couldn't afford which helps expose them to coaches of different schools

washing my hands with you brock....next thing you will be telling us that we shoulda given AG 5 more years to turn the tables.

you do this to yourself and wonder why people bash the **** out of you. This has DBC qualities written all over it.

If he is,.. As he's being advertised on here,.. Why in the he'll do we want him on our wagon??

This staff seems to be doing just fine, finding, and securing talent. The staff seems overly concerned with the wellbeing, and character of our young men. (Great quality to have (IMO))
Why would our staff, being of the caliber they seem to be,.. Want this guy on our wagon?

JMO..as this staff continues to spread its reach, and reputation, eventually, these students we are targeting, will start to understand they don't need this leech, helping them to get into the U. ...effectively hampering the impact of said "leech"!! That's how we beat this clown..not joining him!!

Last edited:
Guy is a snake thats for sure. He got butt hurt because we weren't showing love to his kids at champagnat who werent UM material. **** look at the track record of all those kids he sent to LSU, Clemson, Louisville....did any of them amount to anything?

Theres a difference between behind the scenes handlers and handlers who love to pop off on twitter whenever they get in their feelings.

Advertisement
Back