Eyes emoji

[TWEET]875854733474508803[/TWEET]

An alleged South Florida guy wishes some redneck school 600 miles away has a better DC?

No sht, now dudes want to suck this guys dck because of one tweet. **** Genron

Me if I was coach it wouldnt matter if the last coach has beef with someone thats on him...........**** Im pulling all stops trynna win fuq what anyone thinks on social media or forums. Real talk if u want to win u do what u gotta do and take care of sfla. Thats how i would approach it and thank god we got real ni99az coaching that do what they gotta do to pull in sfla talent. If u was a female and got hurt over some **** and gotthe job and still burnt over some **** someone said then u aint winning **** cause ur pride wont let u.

Thats just my take on it..........Im all for getting talent no matter what and if making friends with someone and keeping fsu (the real enemy) from getting kids in sfla sign my a55 up ASAP

Advertisement
**** Tim Brewster and **** Genron.

They don't give 2 ****s about any of these kids.

[TWEET]876459353582292992[/TWEET]
False about genron...

tf, foh, lol, lmao, brb, smh

At the End of the day he getting kids into college whether you like it or not. People mad that he might have steered valentine away from Miami when we had golden and donofrio. Can you blame him? Would you trust those coaches in that scheme with a kid you are looking out for ?

everyone was mad cause he wasnt sending them here.........Iwas tight too.........n I knew when he said Duke was ripping the staff I felt that **** was true and now we know that was true. He was keepin it 100 n for some reason people dont like that **** but the truth is the truth. Now we got real dudes in charge and now u see people wantingto send kids to miami because they get taken care of. Before that wasnt the case n if u want to win u gotta do what u gotta do n PLAY DA GAME

I'm confused with this thread, who is this about and why?? **Basically I'm not understanding, cause it seems like some ppl talking about one person, and other ppl are talking about a different person.. SO I'm confused, can someone just break it down and explain what has happened, is happening and etc..

Can u imagine thay clown saying that he didnt care about his players being drafted. Dont get me wrong i rather win too but to say that **** the way he said it. I would told that redneck to kick rocks nevermind the disrespect hes shown to city of miami before. This clown isnt even from florida smh

Advertisement

False about genron...

At the End of the day he getting kids into college whether you like it or not. People mad that he might have steered valentine away from Miami when we had golden and donofrio. Can you blame him? Would you trust those coaches in that scheme with a kid you are looking out for ?

So if it wasn't for Genron, these elite Florida athletes wouldn't be in college?

Valentine wouldn't have gotten offers if it wasn't for Genron?

FOH

False about genron...

Every time I turn a corner w u, u say some goofy, off the wall, chit to bring me back to reality. The kids he's "getting" in to college would be getting in to college w or w/o him. He's pimping kids for his benefit, period. He's not a mentor, he's not a leader of men, he's a hustler who found out how to get a piece of the action. He's another b#*ch that's wrong w So Fla recruiting. Street agents now becoming or hiding behind the cloak of being a coach. Using the whole "I do it for the kids" line to protect their self interest. I would agree w u if he's helping the dude at the end of the bench getting in to school, but he's using whatever High profiled kid and pimping him to the highest bidder. Come on, B, ur better than this.

False about genron...

Broke has reached a new low. He's now stumping for GenitalRon. Smh.

Advertisement

False about genron...

everyone was mad cause he wasnt sending them here.........Iwas tight too.........n I knew when he said Duke was ripping the staff I felt that **** was true and now we know that was true. He was keepin it 100 n for some reason people dont like that **** but the truth is the truth. Now we got real dudes in charge and now u see people wantingto send kids to miami because they get taken care of. Before that wasnt the case n if u want to win u gotta do what u gotta do n PLAY DA GAME

I didn't want to believe that when I first heard it but he wasn't lying though

False about genron...

So if it wasn't for Genron, these elite Florida athletes wouldn't be in college?

FOH

Nah. Forget all those major offers Valentine had before GenitalRon got his honey mustard stained fingers on him.

False about genron...

FOH

Not saying that but he takes some of these kids on visits to different schools in state or out of state that otherwise they couldn't afford which helps expose them to coaches of different schools

Advertisement
Advertisement

False about genron...

Hey frock, dip some burnt steak in ketchup and shove it in your mouth. Keep ya from embarrassing yourself for awhile.

Genron ain't getting anybody into college. The kids and the admissions departments are getting kids into college. All Genron does is buddy up and "support" these kids until his Ronald McDonald dollars come in. Carp of a man.

Last edited:
False about genron...

FOH

Not saying that but he takes some of these kids on visits to different schools in state or out of state that otherwise they couldn't afford which helps expose them to coaches of different schools

HE ain't taking these kids NO WHERE..the schools he's pimpin' these kids too are PAYING HIM to bring those kids to those campus'...that f**kface ain't doing ANYTHING for free...you can bet your last McNugget on that.

Broke has reached a new low for sure

Pimping for genitalia, only a cement head thinks these kids are "getting in" college because of him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back