Eyes emoji

Advertisement
Can't wait to hear about how they cleared the air in a few weeks...people down here don't hold grudges unless it's against us.

How much McDonalds is it going to take for FSU to be back in his good graces?

He has enough. Im hearing more reports that Cuckster got some Big Macs without the Big Mac sauce and Genron took it as a personal attack

Last edited:
Advertisement
Looks like he'll just have to keep funneling kids to LSU and whatever other programs in the SEC take care of him properly.

Advertisement
I've never extolled Genron's virtues and I won't now. It's like pulling teeth getting this guy to say anything good aoubt Miami.

[TWEET]874776228431097856[/TWEET]

Fakeass cornball phony trying to get down with his homies because he thinks they're all stupid and can't figure out he's a lowlife corny pos talking down to recruits

Poor attempt at "urban" vernacular. Embarrassing and insulting quite frankly.

Advertisement
[TWEET]874776228431097856[/TWEET]

Fakeass cornball phony trying to get down with his homies because he thinks they're all stupid and can't figure out he's a lowlife corny pos talking down to recruits

All he's done is ride jimbos coattails but my buddy read that tweet and said he felt some racial undertones with the use of the word "boys "

Advertisement
**** Tim Brewster and **** Genron.

They don't give 2 ****s about any of these kids.

[TWEET]876459353582292992[/TWEET]
False about genron...

tf, foh, lol, lmao, brb, smh

At the End of the day he getting kids into college whether you like it or not. People mad that he might have steered valentine away from Miami when we had golden and donofrio. Can you blame him? Would you trust those coaches in that scheme with a kid you are looking out for ?

Advertisement
Back