ex canesport members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t ask about DallasCanes and his hall of fame status on this board, you will be threatened with a ban... I don’t even know if Dallas post’s here, was just a shot in the dark..

Call out post. One more infraction and you're gonzo pal. I'm serious this time.

How about you keep your Fat ***ing Face out of this thread, and there wont be any problems...Nobody invited you in here.
Btw, WTF is a "call out post" One where you are looking for a old poster? GTFO!

Advertisement
canesport was hot garbage. I think I left there after about a year of Golden when Cane fans were getting banned while Noles were basically running the board. The best was still Gruden to Miami.

I remember you. You,mcanes,southbrowardcane etc out on the free board.

Yup. I didn't bother with the paid board, since Ferman was about as credible as a stripper saying she loves you. Started looking for other places once the Canes board became hostile towards Canes and letting FSU fans run rampant.

I once saw a poster who's a friend of mine buy out another poster. Essentially GRU said if you pay for a year upfront I'll ban the other poster. Anything for buck! I'm not shocked he would sell out to the FSU and gator trolls.

Swamp is being drained!

Don’t ask about DallasCanes and his hall of fame status on this board, you will be threatened with a ban... I don’t even know if Dallas post’s here, was just a shot in the dark..

I want to thank the welcoming committee (including Thread Killa) for their unprecedented witticisms and deductive reasoning. A truly impressive A+ performance. By the way its not OK to call out an individual poster but calling out a group of posters is OK. Makes perfect sense. A distinction without a difference.

Advertisement

How about you keep your Fat ***ing Face out of this thread, and there wont be any problems...Nobody invited you in here.

Foul language, name calling and call out post.

An infamous triple play. You're outta here fella. Enjoy the bench for a couple weeks.

An infamous triple play. You're outta here fella. Enjoy the bench for a couple weeks.

Thanks fella!

bushbird.gif

Advertisement

View attachment 41402

Hey JB, Wasn't Dallascane a female? I remember her being very sensitive certain times of the month.

View attachment 41402

Hey JB, Wasn't Dallascane a female? I remember her being very sensitive certain times of the month.

I think you are correct, maybe we should be a little more sensitive...

View attachment 41402

**** that sure looks familiar JB.

View attachment 41402

How about a CIS HOF? that would make her feel better.

Advertisement

View attachment 41402

I've reported your IP address to the ATF and FBI.

Your levels of shovenism and microaggressions are bordering on domestic terrorism, and I can't allow my fellow canes and all Americans get threatened and infected by insurgent ideologies.

View attachment 41402

**** that sure looks familiar JB.

It travels well

View attachment 41402

Awwwwwwwwwww lord.....don't start getting squishy with us.....sensitivity training is not in the works....

Advertisement

View attachment 41402

Your levels of shovenism and microaggressions are bordering on domestic terrorism, and I can't allow my fellow canes and all Americans get threatened and infected by insurgent ideologies.

Where is foulkes when needed?...........

@Bandrew, these guys are posting with profane language derogatorily directed at the mentally infirm and naming themselves after cannibas paraphanilia and gang affiliations.

Clean this place up or I'm not paying my dues next month.

Hey bud, where you been? Haven't seen you on in a while

We suck and there's nothing to argue about. It's getting hard to even troll these sites anymore.

It's getting a lot easier now.

My kids need lunch.

I'll be back to **** with you retards in a few hours.

View attachment 41402

I am the FBI and the ATF, How do you think I found your identity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back