ex canesport members

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bandrew, these guys are posting with profane language derogatorily directed at the mentally infirm and naming themselves after cannibas paraphanilia and gang affiliations.

Clean this place up or I'm not paying my dues next month.

Hey bud, where you been? Haven't seen you on in a while

We suck and there's nothing to argue about. It's getting hard to even troll these sites anymore.

It's getting a lot easier now.

My kids need lunch.

I'll be back to **** with you retards in a few hours.

Did you ever get in the hall of fame?? You were really upset back in the day..

Advertisement
@Bandrew, these guys are posting with profane language derogatorily directed at the mentally infirm and naming themselves after cannibas paraphanilia and gang affiliations.

We suck and there's nothing to argue about. It's getting hard to even troll these sites anymore.

My kids need lunch.

NO! Bwahahahahahahaha!

My kids need lunch.

NO! Bwahahahahahahaha!

I've been trolling these sites for a decade and a half and have no idea what this means

Foul language, name calling and call out post.

An infamous triple play. You're outta here fella. Enjoy the bench for a couple weeks.

View attachment 41402

Hey JB, Wasn't Dallascane a female? I remember her being very sensitive certain times of the month.

I've reported your IP address to the ATF and FBI.

Your levels of shovenism and microaggressions are bordering on domestic terrorism, and I can't allow my fellow canes and all Americans get threatened and infected by insurgent ideologies.

I am the FBI and the ATF, How do you think I found your identity?

"Wrap 'um up Daniel".........ahh...Steve....Hawaii 5-0

My kids need lunch.

NO! Bwahahahahahahaha!

I've been trolling these sites for a decade and a half and have no idea what this means[/QUOTE

I know you have, and yes you do lol...You couldn't help yourself, you got sucked right in.

Advertisement
I leave you guys alone and this is what happens? Jesus Christ...like y'alls gif game better though. It's not close to mine but it's still pretty good

I leave you guys alone and this is what happens? Jesus Christ...like y'alls gif game better though. It's not close to mine but it's still pretty good

We just got started, give us some time lol.

OK fine you *****'s I'll post the first crank pic to get it started.

amy+smart+crank+04.jpg

My kids need lunch.

NO! Bwahahahahahahaha!

I've been trolling these sites for a decade and a half and have no idea what this means

Your troll game is weak but that's to be expected from Canesport members. [MENTION=6214]Cash[/MENTION]

Advertisement

My kids need lunch.

We like you retards better

Hey JB, Wasn't Dallascane a female? I remember her being very sensitive certain times of the month.

I've reported your IP address to the ATF and FBI.

Your levels of shovenism and microaggressions are bordering on domestic terrorism, and I can't allow my fellow canes and all Americans get threatened and infected by insurgent ideologies.

I am the FBI and the ATF, How do you think I found your identity?

"Wrap 'um up Daniel".........ahh...Steve....Hawaii 5-0

I think you meant..."book em Dano"

Advertisement

We just got started, give us some time lol.
the best gif is turkey **** fumbling his play charts talk about a ******

So y'all took a pic of No'D during a game?
only for proof in the future...we were right along he did suck

Advertisement

My kids need lunch.

NO! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Your troll game is weak but that's to be expected from Canesport members. [MENTION=6214]Cash[/MENTION]

Only I have to enjoy it.

Nothing like trolling the freeloaders and muzzleloaders board at the wez though.

NO! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Only I have to enjoy it.

Nothing like trolling the freeloaders and muzzleloaders board at the wez though.

Unless you're using multiple accounts, no one knows who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back