ex canesport members

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD and Eddie Mac are in the process of coming over. CD openly admitted his homosexual love towards Randy and Gare became upset when he was accused of having a crush on Mario.

Advertisement
CD and Eddie Mac are in the process of coming over. CD openly admitted his homosexual love towards Randy and Gare became upset when he was accused of having a crush on Mario.

Hahahaha none of that is a stretch

EXcept for Cash and OBM the rest of these clowns are worthless and will just try and ruins this site with their childish antics.

I' m sure Ferman was happy to get rid of you all. TO bad a good dude like Ariz has to now deal with your garbage.

Soon this site will be unreadable too I hope not.

EXcept for Cash and OBM the rest of these clowns are worthless and will just try and ruins this site with their childish antics.

I' m sure Ferman was happy to get rid of you all. TO bad a good dude like Ariz has to now deal with your garbage.

YNd4g_s-200x150.gif

Advertisement
Speaking of unreadable...I wonder who will take up the slack for phlippers "three things" weekly thread. LOL

Advertisement
Lol - what process would that be? You just click on a different link. Are these guys related to Bernard Montgomery?

More Patton, less Monty.

Advertisement
Hey guys. My annual is up in March. I will not be renewing. Last week I made a post explaining how the trolls (one specificaly) controlled the board by posting domething idiotic and then the thread blows up by people responding for pages and pages to denouche the idiotic op's post. Gary deleted it. His deletion of threads is non-sensical. I'm making the switch.

Hey guys. My annual is up in March. I will not be renewing. Last week I made a post explaining how the trolls (one specificaly) controlled the board by posting domething idiotic and then the thread blows up by people responding for pages and pages to denouche the idiotic op's post. Gary deleted it. His deletion of threads is non-sensical. I'm making the switch.

Yeah it's what GRU does!

Canecane1, is that you? YOu can hides on this board, but the gramer poleeses are still looking for you I ain't told em ish.

Advertisement

Or is this Canecane1? Punkshuashion is bettor, but the spelling is just as pore.

REPORTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back