ex canesport members

Status
Not open for further replies.
OBM is not joking not that I agree with him.

Foulkes will give us some "Foulkesisms" ....and we will be back to normal..

Some big words that none of us understand. Is that Foulkesisms?

The idea is to never tell anyone what you really think instigating confusion.

The opposite of that is, tell everyone what you think and instigate outrage.....can someone say CD?

You don't mean Mr. ****ing Excellence?

Advertisement

The idea is to never tell anyone what you really think instigating confusion.

The opposite of that is, tell everyone what you think and instigate outrage.....can someone say CD?

You don't mean Mr. ****ing Excellence?

TGTEDI

canesport was hot garbage. I think I left there after about a year of Golden when Cane fans were getting banned while Noles were basically running the board. The best was still Gruden to Miami.

I remember you. You,mcanes,southbrowardcane etc out on the free board.

Yup. I didn't bother with the paid board, since Ferman was about as credible as a stripper saying she loves you. Started looking for other places once the Canes board became hostile towards Canes and letting FSU fans run rampant.

canesport was hot garbage. I think I left there after about a year of Golden when Cane fans were getting banned while Noles were basically running the board. The best was still Gruden to Miami.

Yup. I didn't bother with the paid board, since Ferman was about as credible as a stripper saying she loves you. Started looking for other places once the Canes board became hostile towards Canes and letting FSU fans run rampant.

I once saw a poster who's a friend of mine buy out another poster. Essentially GRU said if you pay for a year upfront I'll ban the other poster. Anything for buck! I'm not shocked he would sell out to the FSU and gator trolls.

Advertisement

I once saw a poster who's a friend of mine buy out another poster. Essentially GRU said if you pay for a year upfront I'll ban the other poster. Anything for buck! I'm not shocked he would sell out to the FSU and gator trolls.

Cash I hate to say it, but with what some guys get away with.............and having no consequence....or price to pay....is totally wrong.
It befuddles me to even think about the hassles that Dr.L. ThugU, cush, and some others have endured. Seems some people are babied, and others are thrashed at the discretion of GRU...........and this goes back many years....

OBM is not joking not that I agree with him.

Steve.............drop the "s" will ya?......good to hear you stirring up stuff over here...It feels like old times...

You *****! I did it, but I"m not happy.

Btw, The "d" should be a cap.

Steve I am still the dog........whether capped or not....canesDogo......how is that?....

Steve.............drop the "s" will ya?......good to hear you stirring up stuff over here...It feels like old times...

Steve I am still the dog........whether capped or not....canesDogo......how is that?....
That works lol.

That works lol.

HAHAHAHA Nice avatar

Advertisement
14 pages and not a single crank pic? Not even a moose knuckle?

You kids disappoint

14 pages and not a single crank pic? Not even a moose knuckle?

You kids disappoint

I was honestly surprised you and thread killa ventured in here. I don't have any crank or moose knuckle pics but here's my offering. IMG_2350.jpg

Leaving CS at end of Dec was best decision of 2016 lol! With CS I was paying for garbage pickup twice a month instead of once!

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement

That works lol.

HAHAHAHA Nice avatar

Thug put on some weight...Needs to get back in the weight room.

How much longer are you kids planning on staying in your safe space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back