MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Look at the roster he wins with. He gets the most out of who he brings in right away. I think Mario will get it right but not as fast as the Pirate would have.
Leach has been at Miss state since 2020..that includes a 4-7 year..7-6 year..hitting the portal hard..and retiring a veteran, very underrated roster

Advertisement
Post the Inday quote.
F0861981-1F43-41AB-AC8A-B8B59F1B378C.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
USC looks efficient against ASU and then Sun Devils don't look that bad.

Miami is 'fəking light years away from this level of play....amd I mean ASU.

Not even same galaxy as product USC putting on field presently.

I never ever want to see a coach that doesn’t care about Defense at Miami..

Both Cristobal and Diaz cared about D but we still make 3rd string QBs look like Tom Brady. At least with Leach we might have the possibility of an entertaining high scoring game against a P5 once in a while. My expectations of UM football have fallen so far this is pretty much all I can hope for now.

Advertisement
Wanted to make sure we’re all on the same sheet of music. I’ve heard rebuild already this year. Who makes the call on this? Usually every year about 4-5 games in our season the rebuild goblins come out and announce it. It always helps with understanding why the team ***** itself in big games against quality opponents like MTSU or LA Tech, or FIU etc.

So are we rebuilding then?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back