MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Exactly. None of these guys are on the table. Mario will hire someone from Kentucky's staff.
As a bonus, That might just placate the fans that wanted Stoops instead

Think About It GIF by Identity

Wanted to make sure we’re all on the same sheet of music. I’ve heard rebuild already this year. Who makes the call on this? Usually every year about 4-5 games in our season the rebuild goblins come out and announce it. It always helps with understanding why the team ***** itself in big games against quality opponents like MTSU or LA Tech, or FIU etc.

So are we rebuilding then?
If you mean "rebuild" as in build upon the logo and uniforms, then yes.

Because there are very few players on current roster worth keeping.

I've been screaming Yost for 2yrs....Go Google his accomplishments. His 2019 and 2017 Offenses were Sick...Go look at the QBs he developed at Missouri.
Do you remember that guy always going Butch the God on here?
He turned me on to David Yost about 5 yrs ago.
I'd never heard if him, after looking him up,, i bought a blonde beatle wig..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Same guy would be doing the hiring though.
If he doesn't get it by now, he never will. Next OC hire will tell us everything.....that or last OC hire already told us everything. I think there's still some hope though.

Advertisement
If Mario starts looking now he might have someone in place by spring…well maybe
I get annoyed every time his dumbass process is mentioned....it has obviously never worked that well in his OC hire. Honestly, the staff is pretty good but there are a few who are absolutely overpaid and should go with Gattis. He could make his.hires in a week or two like everyone else and probably.get better results.

Wanted to make sure we’re all on the same sheet of music. I’ve heard rebuild already this year. Who makes the call on this? Usually every year about 4-5 games in our season the rebuild goblins come out and announce it. It always helps with understanding why the team ***** itself in big games against quality opponents like MTSU or LA Tech, or FIU etc.

Not yet a rebuild, still tearing it down

Advertisement

Definitely! Looking for a better fanbase too. Any ideas 👀👀

Advertisement
Back