MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
I didnt/don’t want leach but it I don’t think It would be markedly different record wise than what we have had over the years. At least the book isn’t closed yet on Mario.

Advertisement
Wanted to make sure we’re all on the same sheet of music. I’ve heard rebuild already this year. Who makes the call on this? Usually every year about 4-5 games in our season the rebuild goblins come out and announce it. It always helps with understanding why the team ***** itself in big games against quality opponents like MTSU or LA Tech, or FIU etc.

So are we rebuilding then?

The rebuild goblins are starting to poke their head out. Lots of “culture” and “Mario needs to bring in his guys” comments hinting at a rebuilding process. The ambiguous “culture” one, though, is gaining a lot of steam

Advertisement
I like what we got, coz I have never laughed so hard watching an offense like ours. Football is supposed to be fun and the middle Tennessee game was hysterical. I watched it twice.

Don't laugh,,
David Yost, got clocked at FIU last week. But so does everyone.
25 years of innovative offence, players loved him,,even was at Oregon in 2020.
Imagine 40 thousand screaming fans wearing Yost wigs.
HRS would be fun instead the morgue it is now..
I could scream YOSSSSST QUEEEEN!

I'll settle for POOOONCE me!

Advertisement
Watching this USC game, our Canes are simply incapable of executing a succeasful D1P5 offense.

JFC.

Advertisement
Every year, some fan tries this, EVERY SINGLE YEAR, Leach shows that he's an okay coach, that does well at schools where the expectations are in the toilet. Dude wins one game he shouldn't and then go on to lose 4-5 games and finish in the middle of the pack. Then again, as any person with an IQ above room temperature will tell you, we have some idiots in our fanbase that fall in love with coaches for some of the most random reasons.

Advertisement
Back