MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Ivey will get drafted. Imagine that.
Imagine a tight end having these stats and yet fans act like he’s the antichrist

B7DB6FB1-8ACB-4328-9F84-67566AA0C85D.jpeg

Advertisement
I am HIVey positive that while the other, younger options at CB may not be ready, it's doing more harm than good not letting them learn on the fly in favor of playing the older, safer option at CB.

And can we get some snap counts from the past 2 games? Is that so much to ask huh huh?

I don't know how anyone watches Curtis' play on the field this weekend and thinks we are better served with him getting more time either. We gave up one TD, it was two straight passes to his side. So if the coaches are seeing something similar in practice and Ivey is starting, not sure how we role otherwise. The annoying piece with Ivey is so many times he is there to make a play and just doesn't. The amount of contested catches he gives up in uncanny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then.

Yes alot of our other corners and dbs have not been playing well. However, We have watched Ivey and Blades suck for legit 5-6 years. SUCK!!! No matter how much practice they do, no matter what coaches we have, They suck and will always suck!!! there is a reason they are 5-6 year seniors. They will never sniff the NFL ... Coaches get cat fished by ivey and blades because of their size.

I dont understand how mario and the staff sit their and watch film and keep those guys in and getting snaps. IDC what they do at practice, the gameday film speaks for itself and they have always sucked, they are soft and once again, they are TERRIBLE.

This may be harsh but if we want to win, its going to be when they are not playing, that is just the reality.

If Mario does not fix this, us fans at the game, legit need to start a chant --- ivey sucks , blades sucks

We need change, its disrespectful to us as fans to keep playing them, disrespectful to the other kids on the team to keep playing them.
If Mario does not fix then yell Mario sucks. Mario gets paid the big bucks. Its not Blades or Ivey's fault if they get playing time. Corches corch thats what they do!!

There was an announcer who said and I am paraphrasing but when you have 5-6 year players playing, it means they dont have nfl talent but they clog up depth charts because coaches love to have "experienced" guys even if they are just avg, they have more experience than even the better player because they are older..

This can help along the trenches but we definitely see this playing out at other positions.
It would help if we had a better pass rush. Didn’t see enough pressure vs So Miss.

Advertisement
Chris Graves is by far the most talented corner on the roster.

This thread is an abomination.
Not to inject any more logic into this thread but I feel the same way about DBs as I do the WRs. We’ve got some talent but it’s probably about a year away

Really bummed we didn’t land a WR in the portal that was an impact player but I’m hoping to see more out of Porter at DB. Yes he’s small and that play was tough for him, but I think he’s a gamer and we will rely on him heavily as the season goes along

I don't know how anyone watches Curtis' play on the field this weekend and thinks we are better served with him getting more time either. We gave up one TD, it was two straight passes to his side. So if the coaches are seeing something similar in practice and Ivey is starting, not sure how we role otherwise. The annoying piece with Ivey is so many times he is there to make a play and just doesn't. The amount of contested catches he gives up in uncanny.
Yep. Also, what's crazy is Ivey actually had very good coverage on a receiver on a deep throw (@10:14min remaining 2nd qtr), better than I can recall him usually having, and the receiver still caught the ball. I feel like he's jinxed or something. Good improvment but I haven't rewatched the game yet to see if he was improved from game 1. Feels almost hopelessly futile, but as you said if our backups are getting beat the way Curtis did, then we are just screwed until they can develop more.

Advertisement
First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then.

Yes alot of our other corners and dbs have not been playing well. However, We have watched Ivey and Blades suck for legit 5-6 years. SUCK!!! No matter how much practice they do, no matter what coaches we have, They suck and will always suck!!! there is a reason they are 5-6 year seniors. They will never sniff the NFL ... Coaches get cat fished by ivey and blades because of their size.

I dont understand how mario and the staff sit their and watch film and keep those guys in and getting snaps. IDC what they do at practice, the gameday film speaks for itself and they have always sucked, they are soft and once again, they are TERRIBLE.

This may be harsh but if we want to win, its going to be when they are not playing, that is just the reality.

If Mario does not fix this, us fans at the game, legit need to start a chant --- ivey sucks , blades sucks

We need change, its disrespectful to us as fans to keep playing them, disrespectful to the other kids on the team to keep playing them.
“First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then”.

Or, don’t make another thread about the topic.

Not to inject any more logic into this thread but I feel the same way about DBs as I do the WRs. We’ve got some talent but it’s probably about a year away

Really bummed we didn’t land a WR in the portal that was an impact player but I’m hoping to see more out of Porter at DB. Yes he’s small and that play was tough for him, but I think he’s a gamer and we will rely on him heavily as the season goes along
It may be a year away. I wouldn't be surprised to see Graves get burn, but he's lanky (6'1") and his frame is not yet complete. He has the build to put on muscle well into his NFL career.

Typically, things don't work out so well when you throw out guys who are still too thin. I know CIS doesn't like to hear that.

Advertisement
Back