MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

@PIPO drop the Ivey emoji

I can’t do it…
94455A1B-1894-4073-ACD2-1366933BCC7A.gif

Advertisement
Forgot Dunson. I’ve always liked him. I’m now disappointed in Clarke hitting the portal. He played alright last year.
Oh yea I forgot about him thanks. I heard he had a good fall camp. I'm ok with Clarke leaving, he wasn't very good and would have been buried on the depth chart.

Oh yea I forgot about him thanks. I heard he had a good fall camp. I'm ok with Clarke leaving, he wasn't very good and would have been buried on the depth chart.
I said that at the time about Clarke, but we were hearing positive things about guys like Curtis. Would rather have had Clarke than Curtis last week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then.

Yes alot of our other corners and dbs have not been playing well. However, We have watched Ivey and Blades suck for legit 5-6 years. SUCK!!! No matter how much practice they do, no matter what coaches we have, They suck and will always suck!!! there is a reason they are 5-6 year seniors. They will never sniff the NFL ... Coaches get cat fished by ivey and blades because of their size.

I dont understand how mario and the staff sit their and watch film and keep those guys in and getting snaps. IDC what they do at practice, the gameday film speaks for itself and they have always sucked, they are soft and once again, they are TERRIBLE.

This may be harsh but if we want to win, its going to be when they are not playing, that is just the reality.

If Mario does not fix this, us fans at the game, legit need to start a chant --- ivey sucks , blades sucks

We need change, its disrespectful to us as fans to keep playing them, disrespectful to the other kids on the team to keep playing them.
This is real genius. Loyal fans are being disrespected because coaches are playing Ivey & Blades, who suck & are presumably playing ahead of more qualified players? Here's an idea: get in Mario's face and tell him personally.

Advertisement
You have no idea what I know
C'mon man, you and jackbenimble can go sit in the corner.

**** I probably know more than you, but I don't come beating my chest on a message board with vague insider comments anyone could make up.

It's not about any of that though; ****ting on the kids does nothing positive at all. Nothing for the team, nothing for recruiting, nothing for the perception of the program.

First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then.

Yes alot of our other corners and dbs have not been playing well. However, We have watched Ivey and Blades suck for legit 5-6 years. SUCK!!! No matter how much practice they do, no matter what coaches we have, They suck and will always suck!!! there is a reason they are 5-6 year seniors. They will never sniff the NFL ... Coaches get cat fished by ivey and blades because of their size.

I dont understand how mario and the staff sit their and watch film and keep those guys in and getting snaps. IDC what they do at practice, the gameday film speaks for itself and they have always sucked, they are soft and once again, they are TERRIBLE.

This may be harsh but if we want to win, its going to be when they are not playing, that is just the reality.

If Mario does not fix this, us fans at the game, legit need to start a chant --- ivey sucks , blades sucks

We need change, its disrespectful to us as fans to keep playing them, disrespectful to the other kids on the team to keep playing them.
Old West Reaction GIF by GritTV

Advertisement
Canes in the 2000's would beat their ***. Now we treat players like a bunch of toddlers- sad times but hey,,, enjoy cheering for blades and ivey getting smoked all game

Advertisement
Back