MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

you can add Mallory to that list. has no business being on the field when he's been the worst blocking & least consistent pass catcher at the position for years.
I was worried how much Gattis is enamored with him since Gattis was hired. The dude is the worst tight end we’ve had in a long long time… regardless of the inflated stats

Advertisement
First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then.

Yes alot of our other corners and dbs have not been playing well. However, We have watched Ivey and Blades suck for legit 5-6 years. SUCK!!! No matter how much practice they do, no matter what coaches we have, They suck and will always suck!!! there is a reason they are 5-6 year seniors. They will never sniff the NFL ... Coaches get cat fished by ivey and blades because of their size.

I dont understand how mario and the staff sit their and watch film and keep those guys in and getting snaps. IDC what they do at practice, the gameday film speaks for itself and they have always sucked, they are soft and once again, they are TERRIBLE.

This may be harsh but if we want to win, its going to be when they are not playing, that is just the reality.

If Mario does not fix this, us fans at the game, legit need to start a chant --- ivey sucks , blades sucks

We need change, its disrespectful to us as fans to keep playing them, disrespectful to the other kids on the team to keep playing them.

You lost me when you said Blades sucked. Dude had a high rate of passes blocked before his injury. He was inconsistent but definitely gave us decent CB play.

Advertisement
I was worried how much Gattis is enamored with him since Gattis was hired. The dude is the worst tight end we’ve had in a long long time… regardless of the inflated stats
it makes no sense to me...we dont wanna be a finesse team? wanna be more physical & run 1st? then he sure as **** has no business being out there. it's nauseating.

First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then.

Yes alot of our other corners and dbs have not been playing well. However, We have watched Ivey and Blades suck for legit 5-6 years. SUCK!!! No matter how much practice they do, no matter what coaches we have, They suck and will always suck!!! there is a reason they are 5-6 year seniors. They will never sniff the NFL ... Coaches get cat fished by ivey and blades because of their size.

I dont understand how mario and the staff sit their and watch film and keep those guys in and getting snaps. IDC what they do at practice, the gameday film speaks for itself and they have always sucked, they are soft and once again, they are TERRIBLE.

This may be harsh but if we want to win, its going to be when they are not playing, that is just the reality.

If Mario does not fix this, us fans at the game, legit need to start a chant --- ivey sucks , blades sucks

We need change, its disrespectful to us as fans to keep playing them, disrespectful to the other kids on the team to keep playing them.
Screaming Samuel L Jackson GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

Advertisement
Chanting “X player sucks” at a game would certainly be a hit among potential recruits, what could possibly go wrong?

Like what the ****, start chants attacking our own players because the coaches make a decision to play them? You can’t be serious.

After listening to Gabby and David pod this morning.. seems like their just isn’t much options behind Ivey.. at this point they rather give up chunk yards, versus the TDs we saw..

How did UMs CB situation get this dam low? 🤦🏾‍♂️
Well Curtis will never see the field again after getting abused on one drive, Porter got mossed but I would give him more opportunities to see what he has, Couch still sucks, Ivey still sucks, then you have freshmen in Rogers, Graves, and Harris.

After listening to Gabby and David pod this morning.. seems like their just isn’t much options behind Ivey.. at this point they rather give up chunk yards, versus the TDs we saw..

How did UMs CB situation get this dam low? 🤦🏾‍♂️
well we need to let other guys get some playing time and get in rhythm ... I swear half of our defense runs more while substituting more than actually playing in the game.

Advertisement
Well Curtis will never see the field again after getting abused on one drive, Porter got mossed but I would give him more opportunities to see what he has, Couch still sucks, Ivey still sucks, then you have freshmen in Rogers, Graves, and Harris.
agree, play the freshman

Advertisement
you can add Mallory to that list. has no business being on the field when he's been the worst blocking & least consistent pass catcher at the position for years.
To me, Mallory is worse than Ivey and Blades 1 thousand times over combined.

If you aren’t going to be a dynamic pass catcher 99% of the time or he’ll, just don’t be dropping balls like in the UNC or Michigan State game or illegally lining up on the long catch he made vs Bethune, then you can’t also be the worst blocking TE in P5 football.

Forgot Dunson. I’ve always liked him. I’m now disappointed in Clarke hitting the portal. He played alright last year.

Marcus Clarke must’ve really sucked
Realized coaches are delusional playing ivey and blades no matter what, idk what they think keeping them in after watching them suck every game.. Al blades does a fair catch with the ball right in his face to make an INT, he was too scared. Go play video games blades

Advertisement
Back