MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then.

Yes alot of our other corners and dbs have not been playing well. However, We have watched Ivey and Blades suck for legit 5-6 years. SUCK!!! No matter how much practice they do, no matter what coaches we have, They suck and will always suck!!! there is a reason they are 5-6 year seniors. They will never sniff the NFL ... Coaches get cat fished by ivey and blades because of their size.

I dont understand how mario and the staff sit their and watch film and keep those guys in and getting snaps. IDC what they do at practice, the gameday film speaks for itself and they have always sucked, they are soft and once again, they are TERRIBLE.

This may be harsh but if we want to win, its going to be when they are not playing, that is just the reality.

If Mario does not fix this, us fans at the game, legit need to start a chant --- ivey sucks , blades sucks

We need change, its disrespectful to us as fans to keep playing them, disrespectful to the other kids on the team to keep playing them.
FB_IMG_1660510109716.jpg

It may be a year away. I wouldn't be surprised to see Graves get burn, but he's lanky (6'1") and his frame is not yet complete. He has the build to put on muscle well into his NFL career.

Typically, things don't work out so well when you throw out guys who are still too thin. I know CIS doesn't like to hear that.
JADEN HARRIS PLZ

Advertisement
First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then.

Yes alot of our other corners and dbs have not been playing well. However, We have watched Ivey and Blades suck for legit 5-6 years. SUCK!!! No matter how much practice they do, no matter what coaches we have, They suck and will always suck!!! there is a reason they are 5-6 year seniors. They will never sniff the NFL ... Coaches get cat fished by ivey and blades because of their size.

I dont understand how mario and the staff sit their and watch film and keep those guys in and getting snaps. IDC what they do at practice, the gameday film speaks for itself and they have always sucked, they are soft and once again, they are TERRIBLE.

This may be harsh but if we want to win, its going to be when they are not playing, that is just the reality.

If Mario does not fix this, us fans at the game, legit need to start a chant --- ivey sucks , blades sucks

We need change, its disrespectful to us as fans to keep playing them, disrespectful to the other kids on the team to keep playing them.

So....let me see if I have your Hot Take down pat....you are advocating derisive, if not personal, chants at UM players so the coaches know the players and "fans" want to win.
Who appointed you this role?
Your post oozes with stupidity.

First of all no one is starting that dumbass chant at the game. Singling out a player, any player in the middle of action is dumb. Most stupid idea I have ever read. Next thing, you would think these man gave up 400+ yards like UNC did against their opponents. Who are similar in caliber to ours so far. The only people who are crying is the people who haven't accurately assess where we are as a team. I expect our team to make some plays and give up some plays, regardless of who is in the lineup on D. We gave up 249 passing v BCC and 207 v Southern Miss. That's about where I expect them to be, with the plus that we totally shut them down running the ball with the RBs. We have more talented CBs than Ivey, but the coaches are not gonna put them out there if they are not sure of what to do. @Stevo365 showed how Curtis got beat off poor alignment for that TD, that's what happens with young players.
I want to see @Stevo365 video. Do you have the link, please?

Hey OP,

5D0D04EB-3907-4406-81B9-638AB4935961.gif

Great idea! Let’s start a thread to chant shlt at our players when recruits are around. That’ll show them!

Can you really be this stupid, OP?

I think that’s the real question that this thread needs to answer.

We've watch ivey get worked for 6 years

blades has had good coverage at CB but wr's still catch it on him

Blades cannot tackle for his life dependent on it, gets burned to the side everytime or the rb or wr brush him off everytime- IDK how you guys dont see it

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you mean the guy who thought that Michael Phelps was jacked, I believe that was D Rev Lee.

No, there was a guy that got banned a bunch of times and maybe he keeps coming back I don’t know, that was talking about swimmer muscles and \ended up being some 17-year-old in his mom‘s basement. I think RVA might be more familiar.

No, there was a guy that got banned a bunch of times and maybe he keeps coming back I don’t know, that was talking about swimmer muscles and \ended up being some 17-year-old in his mom‘s basement. I think RVA might be more familiar.
YES!. It wasn't D Rev, it was ST26. He recently had a brief visit to put the final nail in the coffin.

Advertisement
YES!. It wasn't D Rev, it was ST26. He recently had a brief visit to put the final nail in the coffin.

I’m getting OP mixed up with that ST 26 clown. The thought came up because this entire thread is epically horrible.

Can you imagine? OP is advocating for the crowd to start anti-player chants. Isn’t that a great idea? I mean if people want to boo, but to personally single out players. That is truly imbecilic.

We've watch ivey get worked for 6 years

blades has had good coverage at CB but wr's still catch it on him

Blades cannot tackle for his life dependent on it, gets burned to the side everytime or the rb or wr brush him off everytime- IDK how you guys dont see it
Ivey is in his 5th year

Advertisement
Back