MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then.

Yes alot of our other corners and dbs have not been playing well. However, We have watched Ivey and Blades suck for legit 5-6 years. SUCK!!! No matter how much practice they do, no matter what coaches we have, They suck and will always suck!!! there is a reason they are 5-6 year seniors. They will never sniff the NFL ... Coaches get cat fished by ivey and blades because of their size.

I dont understand how mario and the staff sit their and watch film and keep those guys in and getting snaps. IDC what they do at practice, the gameday film speaks for itself and they have always sucked, they are soft and once again, they are TERRIBLE.

This may be harsh but if we want to win, its going to be when they are not playing, that is just the reality.

If Mario does not fix this, us fans at the game, legit need to start a chant --- ivey sucks , blades sucks

We need change, its disrespectful to us as fans to keep playing them, disrespectful to the other kids on the team to keep playing them.
Ivey has has the same problem today he had the day he showed up. He has bad hips. He cannot turn. Period end of story. He can run and he’s big and strong and occasionally he will keep up in a straight run or will make a big hit behind the LOS. As long as he doesn’t have to use his hips or make a football play lol. Won’t change ever. And blades needs to go back to corner. Will take him all day over Ivey. Fortunately after 15 years here this is his last.

Advertisement
Man, this was an awesome thread. Thanks guys, thanks for the laughs. It was truly gloriously funny.
OP should go do Showtime At the Apollo, he's funny asf.
Maybe a little to extreme with the chant. Just want change free graves free rogers free tae

Advertisement
First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then.

Yes alot of our other corners and dbs have not been playing well. However, We have watched Ivey and Blades suck for legit 5-6 years. SUCK!!! No matter how much practice they do, no matter what coaches we have, They suck and will always suck!!! there is a reason they are 5-6 year seniors. They will never sniff the NFL ... Coaches get cat fished by ivey and blades because of their size.

I dont understand how mario and the staff sit their and watch film and keep those guys in and getting snaps. IDC what they do at practice, the gameday film speaks for itself and they have always sucked, they are soft and once again, they are TERRIBLE.

This may be harsh but if we want to win, its going to be when they are not playing, that is just the reality.

If Mario does not fix this, us fans at the game, legit need to start a chant --- ivey sucks , blades sucks

We need change, its disrespectful to us as fans to keep playing them, disrespectful to the other kids on the team to keep playing them.
you stupid or what i'm not going to tell young kids they suck F2ck you

Can't believe we thought this guy was an insider at one point and now he's posting crap like this.

Leave the **** kids alone man, it's not their fault they keep getting put out there.
Please pull the receipts of poRsters foaming over him after James Williams and me messing with all of them. Multiple times.

That said, I love this guy. He’s special.

@TouchMoney26 you absolutely should try to get a "Blades sucks!" chant going at your next home game. If you don't mind having **** thrown at you it'll work out great. genius level idea right there

Advertisement
@TouchMoney26 you absolutely should try to get a "Blades sucks!" chant going at your next home game. If you don't mind having **** thrown at you it'll work out great. genius level idea right there
I know several current and former players of the nfl and ncaa and can tell you that they agree with everything I say - (the chant is too extreme) but blades and ivey should not be suiting up for The U.. theres a reason they are there for 6 years- If we want to win its going to be when they are not in the game or we will continue to watch wr's catch on them and watching them miss tackles etc.

Them working out in the film room or weight room or green tree, nothing will transfer over to gameday. It sucks but its the truth.

No, there was a guy that got banned a bunch of times and maybe he keeps coming back I don’t know, that was talking about swimmer muscles and \ended up being some 17-year-old in his mom‘s basement. I think RVA might be more familiar.
Same guy @JD08 is talking about - @ST26 - but this is not him nor was that guy DRev.

Advertisement
Oh the comedy many posters provided on here when they thought OP was a legit source.

My man had like 20 different accounts prior to this one. All zapped by me for starting threads like this.

I went away for a bit and came back to find this dude was a legend. The Williams thread was classic.

I know several current and former players of the nfl and ncaa and can tell you that they agree with everything I say - (the chant is too extreme) but blades and ivey should not be suiting up for The U.. theres a reason they are there for 6 years- If we want to win its going to be when they are not in the game or we will continue to watch wr's catch on them and watching them miss tackles etc.

Them working out in the film room or weight room or green tree, nothing will transfer over to gameday. It sucks but its the truth.
The chant is too extreme for sure... the rest, well I gave up on Ivey like 3 years ago but I'm still rooting for Blades bigtime. Even though I expect he doesn't need it, I got shirts from him when NIL opened up.

Advertisement
Oh the comedy many posters provided on here when they thought OP was a legit source.

My man had like 20 different accounts prior to this one. All zapped by me for starting threads like this.

I went away for a bit and came back to find this dude was a legend. The Williams thread was classic.
Please don’t give him up. I’ve been laughing my *** off since James Williams

vjA.gif

Advertisement
Back